Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,455

FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll

Sep 5, 2017, 2:11 PM

Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll

Sep 5, 2017, 3:35 PM

We are the reigning national champion and we have not lost to anyone since we became the national champion. We should be #1 until somebody with a better record beats us. Plain and simple. I know this is an AP poll and not a CFP Committee poll, yadda, yadda, yadda, whatever. Still makes no sense that two teams we beat, and one of them badly, are ranked ahead of us. Just like Alabama, if OSU had won the natty, they would be ranked #1 now.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2017, 3:38 PM

At least if we finish above 5th, we'll continue our streak of finishing the season higher than where we started!

Sep 5, 2017, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll ]

The way it all works now, as long as the Tigers are ranked in the top 4 post conference playoff time, they have a great chance to repeat. So far, so good. :)

Sep 5, 2017, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll ]

Agree. I guess having an average QB back that got beat is better than having a question mark.

Make no sense but I kind of like it like this. I think our team plays better when they feel they have something to prove. We played better in 2015 when we had to prove it and I think we were better than Alabama but got a bit out coached and had too many turnovers. Last year it took Pittsburgh to bring our team back to earth.

I will be tickled pink if we can stay top 2-4 and make it to the playoffs.

Sep 5, 2017, 5:05 PM

I really don't think that we got out coached in 2015, I think that out 2nd best WR of the season, along with our kicker and back up TE chose doing the wrong thing over playing Tiger FB!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2017, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll ]

Most of the entire country feels that same exact way as we do. The kicker here is also, if FSU would have beaten Bama, Bama would still be in the to 5, and we would be the #6 team. The polls, all polls reeks with total bias Bull shiot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2017, 6:03 PM

I was thinking they had FSU too high. They are not only 0-1, but they lost their qb for the season. Their team talent is significant and I expect them to have what most programs would consider a decent season, but it will not likely be a good season based on FSU's expectations and I think having them at #10 only sees them fall further before it is over.

if the head coach doesnt care

Sep 5, 2017, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Clemson jumps two spots in AP poll ]

why do you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I don't care that we are 3rd; surprised we havre no votes for #1

Sep 5, 2017, 5:34 PM

Would think some would take the idea that we are the champs until we lose. Wooooh!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alabama returned their very good qb and we started over

Sep 5, 2017, 6:07 PM

there. it's pretty much just that, plain and simple. The nice thing about the playoff system is that it really doesn't matter.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic