Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Parking for Non-renewable Season Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Parking for Non-renewable Season Tickets

Aug 22, 2017, 11:50 AM
parking.png(35.0 K)

Has any non-renewable season ticket holders been assigned parking yet? My IPTAY account still says TBA (see attached).

Also, I got a UPS shipping notice from IPTAY last Thursday, only for UPS to tell me it "can't be delivered" on Friday, and no further updates about what it is/was/to be delivered. Does anyone know what this might have been?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Parking for Non-renewable Season Tickets

Aug 22, 2017, 12:02 PM

I got an email on July 21 asking me to choose between Snow, C1 or Douthit. I got assigned C1 - not my first choice. I have that same UPS package not shipped yet and it must be the parking passes.

My account has the same TBA for event information. Below that is ticket information:
PARKING Printed 07/28/17 P:C1, Row 7, Seat 14

Aug 22, 2017, 12:17 PM

That was the same email I got, and I made my choices. I haven't seen anything further and I also have no other information below the screenshot I attached. I guess I'll call them and find out what is happening. Thanks!

Aug 22, 2017, 12:05 PM

Call the IPTAY office. They will tell you about parking. Then they will transfer you to ticket office to let you know about shipping of tickets. Chances are you wont have parking as a non-renewable season ticket holder. But call to double check

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he donated enough and got tickets, he will get

Aug 22, 2017, 12:10 PM

A pass. Will be crappy, but he'll get one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Aug 22, 2017, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Parking for Non-renewable Season Tickets ]

Originally they weren't sure if they would have enough parking to give people with non-renewable tickets parking passes, but in the end they were able to give them parking. No one with the 6-game package will receive a pass though, whether they requested full season or not.

Because of the late decision, the passes are being sent out separately by the IPTAY office, rather than by the printers, so they may not arrive very long before the first game. I would assume, they'll try to get them sent out this week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2017, 12:26 PM

i can only tell you, that i got a notice from iptay that the season tickets were being mailed UPS, i also had information that the tickets would not be left if noone was home to receive them, and that i would have to reschedule a new delivery date, my season tickets and parking pass was all included in the package

Aug 23, 2017, 12:07 PM

The UPS package was indeed the parking passes. Snow Lot here I come!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic