Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More Clemson fans now than when we won the Natty...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,556

More Clemson fans now than when we won the Natty...

Aug 18, 2017, 11:21 AM

... now that there are Clemson Cokes ...

I can't believe the level of frustration over this ... it's like I have a Clemson Coke problem...

Seriously irritated they sell out so fast ...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what I had to do to get my Cokes this morning...

Aug 18, 2017, 2:00 PM

I spoke to the manager at a local gas station last night and asked her if she was getting any Clemson Cokes in. She said she didn't know, but that the Coke man was coming at 8:00 this morning and she would ask him.

So I showed back up there at 8:05 this morning, looked around to see if he had left any, and seeing none, asked her if he had been by yet. She said he already left and that he told her two places he was delivering Clemson Cokes to today. I took off and went straight to the first place and as I approached, there he was, the Coke man making his delivery. I quickly whipped into a parking spot and ran in the front door, only to see nothing. So I went back to my car and watched the Coke man's every move from there. Then he packed up and drove across the road to the second store. What, no Clemson Cokes? I went back inside and scoped out the store again. Nothing - at least that's what I thought at the time.

So I drove across the road to the second store and continued to stalk the Coke man. Then I saw it. The Dabo display case coming out the back of the truck. So I went inside the store to wait on him. He came in, dropped off a pallet, then went back out to get a second. Seeing nothing, I asked him if he was delivering any Clemson Cokes today? He pointed at the first pallet, all wrapped in plastic. I looked again, pointed at the bottles on top, and he nodded. Then I thought back to the first store and remembered seeing some Cokes stacked up by the front door, but not in a Dabo display case and I didn't take the time to actually lift a bottle out of it's 6-pack to look at it. I realized I had walked right by the Clemson Cokes at the first store, knowing they were there, and not even realized it. I don't know how long they sat there this morning before someone smarter than me figured it out. Anyway, the Coke man unwrapped the pallet and I got me some Cokes.

Oh and by the way, I've been a Clemson fan for a long time since I was a little kid, graduated from Clemson many moons ago, forked out mega $$$$ to attend the NC game, and figure...maybe I've earned the right to buy a 6-pack of Coke. ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic