Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deptula is the ultimate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Deptula is the ultimate

Aug 17, 2017, 8:21 PM

Coot troll. He jabs Our tigers and picks against us every chance he gets, yet our FLAGSHIP station pays him to degrade our boys. Let's get a true Clemson guy on board.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uh

Aug 17, 2017, 8:24 PM

He selected Clemson in in the college football playoff, and picked South Carolina to finish third in the East. Sounds about right

Re: uh

Aug 17, 2017, 8:33 PM

Hence the world troll. He doesn't speak about Clemson the same way everyone else on there does minus cinkeva and he's on the coot payroll

The SEC Least is bad, but no way the chickens finish

Aug 17, 2017, 8:50 PM [ in reply to uh ]

3rd. It's a safe bet UGA and UF finish 1-2. UT will finish no worse than 4th. That leaves UK, Mizzou, and Vandy who have equal talent but better coaches.

Will Muschamp is a train-wreck as a HC. With South Carolina's current level of talent I don't see them being much better in 2017.

So, unless the SEC Least is even worse than it was last year I see a 4th, 5th, or 6th place finish in their immediate future.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

actually Walt is Paul Johnson's mistress...

Aug 17, 2017, 8:45 PM

His undercover lover....

Get your facts straight!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deptula is the ultimate

Aug 17, 2017, 9:46 PM

I really enjoy Deptula's show. I think he is very knowledgeable on the major sports.

Frankly, I'm surprised Deptula hasn't been picked up by a network.

Dep has consistently picked us

Aug 17, 2017, 10:25 PM

in a variety of scenarios, although he often hedges his picks with maybe's. I even heard him call for us to win the national title last year and a couple of years back said we were on our way to it. So while he has some definite misses, he has consistently recognized the excellence of our program with objectivity.

Re: Dep has consistently picked us

Aug 17, 2017, 10:41 PM

I think that's why he's in there, he does bring objectivity, for the most part. Guess they don't want another Clemson guy/gal on there. Not sure, but he has alot of overall sports knowledge. Sure he wants Snyder to win a Championship before he goes out, but thats just due to his respect for what Snyder has done with less, much less. Hey, Venables came from Snyder tree, so I can understand. I listen becuase I need some sports talk, but he has had his bad moments. One thing, I did respect his "day after" National Championship broadcast and him calling Clemson to win the title. Still can't figure out the GT obsession though.

he did the same with SC

Aug 17, 2017, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Dep has consistently picked us ]

Back when they had Shaw, clowney, jeffrey and lattimore. He told Ramona to mark the raid and said the Gamecocks would win the national title in the next 2 years. I remember that clear as day

Re: he did the same with SC

Aug 18, 2017, 12:11 AM

I was not aware of that. I'm no apologist for the dude, I was just basically saying I've heard worse and less informative radio. I didn't listen today to his picks or anyone else's, only got information from informed people like yourself. WCCP has got its issuses, whether with hosts or just having TOO MANY ADDS.

I don't listen as much for a variety of reasons, however when all else fails, WCCP is there for listening like em or not. I too wish they could make some changes, but I like many of you have no control over that. After all though, it is the Flagship station for the National Champion Clemson Tigers and all other things Clemson sports related. They could get alot of big names in there if they wanted to, but still, might not be Clemson centric all the time.

Message was edited by: ATech®

No***

Aug 17, 2017, 11:10 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic