Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yes Virginia there are still freebies
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Yes Virginia there are still freebies

Aug 17, 2017, 3:59 PM
IMG_1448.JPG(233.2 K)
IMG_1449.JPG(162.5 K)

Walking around the heyjoe's tents in Sturgis.....yes I was a little drunk.....picked up a handful of document protectors that caught my eye. Was going to bring them home and cut the Tiger Head off to use as a sticker but when I got home found them to be really good insurance/registration holders because they are rain proof. Have a handful, if you ride and want one shoot me a T-Mail. Sorry couldn't find one with a chicken so no coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Yes Virginia there are still freebies

Aug 17, 2017, 4:35 PM

They look great and I hope that you are enjoying Sturgis, but the picture of your registration and insurance card sure had a lot of personal information pushed out to the web. While I wasn't nosy enough to look for any name or address, I instantly saw that you have a 2013 CVO Screaming Eagle Road King. Now the right bad guy might look up your address and decide to do a little midnight bike shopping. At the very least, they know the man of the house is out of town. You can never be too careful these days. Enjoy the rally.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct

Aug 17, 2017, 8:23 PM
IMG_1450.JPG(110.1 K)

I thought about that 30 mins after I posted so too late. Most of it is public record anyways. As a public service to any aspiring thief I will post this pig of the back of my hauler......which might not be public record.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

1911 FTW....good choice.***

Aug 17, 2017, 9:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Freebies

Aug 17, 2017, 9:53 PM

Hey you got any other good pics from the trip you can post. Oops I forgot you are in Sturgis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes Virginia there are still freebies

Aug 17, 2017, 11:15 PM

You visit The Chip yet?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic