Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KornCOOT on Asa Martin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,230

KornCOOT on Asa Martin

Aug 16, 2017, 10:31 AM

Clemson may or may not take a running back in this class after missing out on Georgia commitment Zamir White of Laurinburg, NC. The Tigers focused all their energy for their running back spot on White and didn’t move on other candidates until after White picked the Bulldogs. That put them behind the eight-ball with the likes of Ohio State commitment Master Teague III and Tennessee commitment Lyn-J Dixon. Neither has indicated the late Clemson offer will turn them. Clemson also offered Asa Martin of Decatur, AL. He’s uncommitted and Clemson has a shot.

“They came in kind of late, it was my last offer,” Martin said of Clemson. “I’ve been hearing from them ever since they started recruiting me, as much or more as the other schools recruiting me. They’ve only got four running backs on the roster right now and they have a history of sending guys to the league. They’re kind of telling me to come do something different and with a small depth chart could be potential for playing time early.”

Martin said Clemson, Alabama and Auburn are his primary schools with Florida State in the mix some. And he said he grew up an Ohio State fan.

“I didn’t like either Auburn or Alabama. It’s kind of crazy. Both are recruiting me about the same as Clemson. They are all recruiting me about the same. I hear from somebody on staff from each program every day.”

Martin is closing in on his decision date of August 24th with an 11:00 AM Eastern Time announcement at his school, and he said he will take visits to the other schools besides the one he chooses. So, even if Clemson isn’t the choice, the Tigers will still get a visit. And as of right now, Martin said he does not have a favorite. He said he is touch with Clemson running backs coach Tony Elliott and area recruiter Todd Bates.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So that's shorthand for

Aug 16, 2017, 10:43 AM

'My August 24th decision is not my final decision' and if he plans on visiting all 3 of the other schools after he makes his decidion then that is also shorthand for 'I'm choosing someone other than Clemson in August 24'.
No way Dabo accepts that sort of 'commitment'
Come on, Asa! You gotta be All-In, man!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

So that's shorthand for

Aug 16, 2017, 10:45 AM

'My August 24th decision is not my final decision' and if he plans on visiting all 3 of the other schools after he makes his decision then that is also shorthand for 'I'm choosing someone other than Clemson on August 24'.
No way Dabo accepts that sort of 'commitment'
Come on, Asa! You gotta be All-In, man!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

He reminds me of Gallman***

Aug 20, 2017, 1:58 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,230
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic