Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Cowherd predicts OSU to win National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

FB Update: Cowherd predicts OSU to win National Championship

Aug 8, 2017, 10:42 AM

Cowherd predicts OSU to win National Championship

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Cowherd predicts OSU to win National Championship

Aug 8, 2017, 10:45 AM

Who cares what this moron thinks.

Aug 8, 2017, 10:50 AM

I think OSU is a fraud...

The Big 10 is a fraud.***

Aug 8, 2017, 10:51 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Big 10 is a fraud.***

Aug 8, 2017, 11:04 AM

Mr. Cattlethrong is a fraud.

When I first saw it, I saw

Aug 8, 2017, 11:12 AM

CattleTHONG. :D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: When I first saw it, I saw***

Aug 8, 2017, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: When I first saw it, I saw

Aug 8, 2017, 11:22 AM [ in reply to When I first saw it, I saw ]

Well, if the thong fits, wear it. :)

Re: The Big 10 is a fraud.***

Aug 8, 2017, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Re: The Big 10 is a fraud.*** ]

Who gives a cows load what Cowherd thinks? I mean REALLY...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have 5 bets out there on the season.

Aug 8, 2017, 10:51 AM

I have

100 on Clemson to win over 9.5 regular season games.

100 to win 650 on Ohio State to win it all.
100 to win 344 on Bama to win it all.
100 to win 2100 on Cemson to win it all.

800 to win 500 on Alabama to win the SEC.

Those are my bets for the season.

Re: I have 5 bets out there on the season.

Nice set of bets, there.

Your Alabama to win the SEC is a lock!***

Aug 8, 2017, 11:16 AM [ in reply to I have 5 bets out there on the season. ]

I hope so******

Aug 8, 2017, 11:18 AM

Re: Your Alabama to win the SEC is a lock!***

Aug 8, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Your Alabama to win the SEC is a lock!*** ]

I do not think any bet in college football is a lock. Injuries can change the season in an instant.
I think LSU will be a close game, Arkansas and auburn as well. Then they have to play in the championship game. Alabama is the favorite to win SEC and will be until someone beats them on a regular basis but not a lock.

I think SoCal has best shot to win the Nat Championship this year, but they are not a lock to win the Pac12.

Aug 8, 2017, 11:42 AM [ in reply to I have 5 bets out there on the season. ]

good luck!! Let us know at the end of the year how you did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2017, 5:46 PM [ in reply to I have 5 bets out there on the season. ]

Those look like good bets- but I have a question- who bet AGAINST Bama winning the SEC?

Aug 8, 2017, 7:36 PM

Delusional Coot fans

that defensive line had 31 pts put on them their last game***

They had a great D. They got no help. Their D

Aug 28, 2024, 12:25 PM

held us in check better than anyone else could. It was like slow death. 3-0, 10-0, 17-0...

Their offense couldn't do squat against our D.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So what do they expect to do this year...? This D is da Bomb***

Aug 8, 2017, 9:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2017, 11:07 AM

OH here come all the idiots with their opinions and predicktions!

#ALLIN
#WE2DEEP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn.

Aug 8, 2017, 11:10 AM

??

Good gracious, OSU is terrible

Aug 8, 2017, 11:11 AM

they can't even win the Big12, much less the national championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 8, 2017, 11:31 AM

This guy... Lazy. He has no idea what he's talking about and never does enough homework.

Re: I'll wait and see who Herbstreit picks. He was right

Aug 8, 2017, 11:40 AM

last year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cow-Turd still has a show after his debacle?

Aug 8, 2017, 11:46 AM

Other than comical relief, nobody should ever invest too much time in watching his show. Not if you want accurate sports reporting. That guy simply doesn't do his homework. He's a moron.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Doesn't he work for Fox now?

Aug 8, 2017, 11:51 AM

That would explain the PAC12 hype.

They are definitely a great conference. Just not in Football. Crush them some men's volleyball.

Kind of Funny!

Aug 8, 2017, 11:53 AM

Funny how a team that got boat raced last year soundly beaten by us the last time we played can improve that much while everybody else doesn't. I know that was then, and this is now, but doubters gonna doubt. His track record of predicting Clemson's outlook is pretty grim, and I expect him to be equally distant with his predictions about OSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kind of Funny!

Aug 8, 2017, 7:41 PM

Sure as HeII not claiming he's right now but he did predict Clemson to win it all preseason last yr. He's definitely wrong this go round but was ultimately right last season.

Re: Kind of Funny!

Aug 8, 2017, 9:55 PM

I didn't remember that. As a matter of fact, I seem to remember him getting into some disagreements with fans about his predictions as to our capabilities last year. Is my memory skewed? Wasn't there some controversy over a dissing he levied toward us? Maybe this old mind is wrong, but I seem to remember him bringing much wrath upon himself from this fan base for his predictions. Straighten me out, if I need it. I do want to be accurate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Called Clemson a fraud before the playoffs I think!***

Aug 9, 2017, 12:36 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes I miss twitter

Aug 8, 2017, 12:07 PM

Then I look at replies and remember why I deleted my account.

So many idiots out there

haha.......he would......

Aug 8, 2017, 12:08 PM

moron. Clickbait captain is all he is. He even admitted it after Dabo called him out on it last year. Say anything to get the ratings. OSU just better hope that the Sooners dont pull a VT on their @ss on Sept 9th

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

His Oppinion means Nothing!

Aug 8, 2017, 12:19 PM

Ohio States D-Line??? The one that got a Beat down last year? The only chance they have is if they do not have to play ANY team from SC, Especially Clemson!!!

Aug 8, 2017, 12:59 PM

So he's betting on the preseason top four as the best four teams this year. Very original. This should tell you all you need to know about his analysis. I guess he expects this year will be the first time in history the pollsters got it right?.....laughable

Coward is an idiot: Long

Aug 8, 2017, 1:12 PM

First, this is a link to an article I wrote after the National Championship
http://clockdodgers.com/cfb-guide-chaos-fraudulent-football/

How in the bloody hell is this guy still relevant to any network or any fan base? I do agree that USC (the ONLY one that matters), Florida State and Alabama will all see the Playoffs this year. However, his argument that Ohio State has the best defensive line in College Football is a bit extreme. He is right about FSU's Offensive line. It was their weak spot last year and will more than likely be the weakest link again this (unless Jimbo has to suspend more WRs). Alabama is Alabama. Saban is Saban. It took the most dynamic QB in college football and what I believe to be the best all around coaching staff in college football to beat Nicky Satan.

What Coward failed to mention when he proclaimed OSU the Gods of Football was that Clemson SHUT OUT OSU in their last game. Urban Meyer and that dreadfully explosive diarrhea of an offense couldn't get anything going against Clemson last year. Alabama still has Scarborough, Florida State has a much more experienced Defense and Offense than last year, and USC has the projected #1 QB for the 2018 Draft.

USC makes the playoffs by default. They were the best team in the pitiful conference over there on the west coast. Washington benefited from USC's slow start and their confusion early on. Washington was not a playoff team last year and I believe that USC will escape their schedule with only one loss.

Alabama will have an easier (but they play in the mighty SEC) route to the playoffs than anyone. Ole Miss is about to be forced to field the soccer team, the best player for MSST is in Dallas, LSU (who can't quit copying the Tigers from the REAL Death Valley) has a new coach and new offensive coordinator. Yes I know Coach O has the program mid last year but I bet he still has a drinking problem, he's in the bayou for Christ sake. The rest of the SEC West is still about 127923863 years away from being relevant (except for one team and I will hit that in a minute).

Florida State will lose to Alabama to start the season. It probably won't look competitive from the third quarter on. This game however will propel the Semiholes to an 11-1 regular season. Yes, I know. That means I have them beating us at home. I think the game will be as close as it was last year and who knows, maybe and hopefully I am wrong. Last year and this coming season will renew a back and forth street-fight slugfest for years to come.

And my last playoff team is Auburn. Auburn has one tough out of conference game. It is coming fast and we will be ready! When Auburn comes to town, I believe the Tigers from the plains will be humbled again but this year it won't sputter them. Auburn has the easiest route to the playoffs until they meet Alabama. Going into the game I expect Bama to be 11-0 and Auburn to be 10-1. Since neither of them would have lost a conference game, if Auburn wins, they are in. I expect Auburn to beat Alabama in a very close game. The Tigers offense will have had all season to perfect their game plan.

OSU wont win their conference, Penn St and Wisc will play in the B1G Championship Game and Wisc will take that game but have two losses during the season and exclude them from the playoffs. The Big 12 won't have a conference championship game again and Oklahoma will have already lost to USC. OKST is the most overrated team in the entire country (Unless you consider scar being in the top 100 of 128 schools).

Semi Final 1: #1 FSU vs #4 Bama (FSU wins)
Semi Final 2: #2 Auburn vs #3 USC (Auburn Wins)
National Championship: Auburn vs Florida St (FSU is your National Champion)

This will start a monumental shift in power as the ACC will win National Championships 4 years in a row. 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. It won't be another 35 years, and probably won't be another 35 months! Go Tigers!

Re: Coward is an idiot: Long

Aug 8, 2017, 2:39 PM

IF the criminoles dont get their offensive line fixed they are not going anywhere and plus Francois holds onto the ball too long. FSU still has defensive issues also. Auburn is a reach is Stidham the next coming of John Elway? Auburn got drilled by Oklahoma and you have them in the playoffs. Ou has a much better chance than Auburn despite their schedule. Auburn lacks playmakers on the outside. Anything can happen in college football but one thing that Clemson has is we are dominant on both sides of the ball. The only question mark is the QB.

Aug 8, 2017, 1:43 PM

The only two mysteries with Cowherd is how he became an "expert" for college football, and why he's still employed.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well...that settles it!***

Aug 8, 2017, 1:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he even watch the OSU game last year? It is a positive

Aug 8, 2017, 2:00 PM

to have Cowhump against your team just like last year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't you HERD? He's a FRAUD!***

Aug 8, 2017, 2:24 PM

Aug 8, 2017, 2:30 PM

cowturd is exactly that......a cowturd because my cow is smarter than that idiot...........Go Tigers!!!!!

Washed up, Hack-Job, Wanna-be and that's how he gets paid...

Aug 8, 2017, 3:53 PM

by creating click-bait, controversial statements, and stirring controversy. He really has no credibility, but he is entertaining (to some). And just for you that do not remember, he took his shtick a little too far and that is why he was fired from ESPN...

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/13314040

Aug 8, 2017, 3:55 PM

"The four best teams, in my opinion, are Alabama, USC, Florida State and Ohio State,” Cowherd said during his radio show.

I predict that at least ONE of those 4 teams will lose the first week of the season.

:)

Cowherd? What an idiot. Does he even College Football?

Aug 8, 2017, 4:05 PM

This is also the guy that said he's have put Bama, USC, Michigan, and OH State in the playoffs in 2016. Funny thing, the team he left out is who actually won it all. What a moron.

Aug 8, 2017, 4:11 PM

Cowturd has zero credibility when it comes to sports. Yes, he runs his mouth, but usually, nothing intelligent comes out of it. Nothing to see here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this is predicated on there defensive line strength...

Aug 8, 2017, 7:06 PM

Then shouldn't Clemson be way ahead of them? They have the 5th best defensive line behind Clemson, FL St, Alabama and NC State. And that's giving them the benefit of the doubt over LSU and Michigan. Their offensive line and quarterback have been exposed and they still have no outside threat to speak of. Their easy schedule and Mike Weber having an almost impossibly good season in spite of all that are the only hopes they have of even being in the playoff conversation.

Aug 8, 2017, 7:40 PM

I'm surprised that he did ad, that is if you don't run into that fraud Clemson team!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cowturd can't help himself, he wishes it were true so why not say it I guess***

Aug 9, 2017, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic