Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

New Story: All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer

Jul 28, 2017, 7:01 AM

All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer

Sean Pollard left the children's hospital in Greenville a few months, and spent the entire drive back to Clemson in tears, knowing that his life would never be the same. Once you touch the life of a child battling an illness, and they touch your life, it's hard to look at life the same way. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer

Jul 28, 2017, 7:12 AM

My eyes were a little dry this morning. Now they are not.

Go Tigers!

Re: New Story: All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer

Jul 28, 2017, 7:54 AM

Mine too. But a lot of those words in the article were blurry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great job, Sean and company. And, yes, I'm snottin all over

Jul 28, 2017, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: All Off for Cancer: Clemson players shave heads for pediatric cancer ]

myself after reading the article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When are the cheerleaders and dance team doing the

Jul 28, 2017, 8:25 AM

ALL OFF for Cancer event?

We could lick cancer if they had THAT event!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jul 28, 2017, 8:30 AM

:( :)

Jul 28, 2017, 8:33 AM

I too have joined the many that have tears in my eyes this morning.

It also is another reminder of the type of program Dabo has built. I truely believe that the foundation for the Tiger's success has been the character of the players.

More than any other sport, football is a team game. The true meaning of "All In" is the way this team is a family.

What started as one, Sean Pollard, quickly grew to many. They are all brothers, and have each others backs at all times.

Jul 28, 2017, 9:50 AM

One more beautiful example how a team stretches to do more than win a game of football, in this case making a difference in a child's life. Well done Sean and all those now bald players. Bet practice will feel better too! ;)

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 29, 2017, 9:03 AM

Wow what a great cause for our Tigers to undertake. I hope their helmets still fit lol!!

Jul 29, 2017, 1:46 PM

Absolutely wonderful story to remind us that it's not all about us but others =)

Jul 29, 2017, 3:26 PM

This was awesome. Great read. Go Tigers

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic