Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Safe South Carolina slogan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,831

Safe South Carolina slogan

Jul 26, 2017, 9:36 AM

Feeling generous this morning and offering free advice to the Coots out there. Call, write (if you can spell), or just tweet or something at your coach bewm and let him know that "Game On" and "Never Again" are immature slogans that will leave him looking dumb. Never again, especially. They WILL be destroyed by Clemson again before Muschamp's reign ends. They WILL see us win meaningful games while they sit on their couches eating doo doo ice. Maybe he meant never again will we play a game where our players don't tackle each other? Maybe he meant never again will he coach against Deshaun Watson?

Who knows? A better slogan for South Carolina is "A Program on the Rise." It would make their players feel good. They don't have to know that they couldn't get much lower than they are now, so they have nowhere to go but up. They don't have to know that they'll probably never see the rise on the football field, but they have so many areas of their program they could improve that it would stay a valid slogan for years and years to come.

Anyway, just handing out free advice this morning. Being a Clemson grad, it's worth more than any of you coot trolls could pay for it. You're welcome.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Safe South Carolina slogan

Jul 26, 2017, 10:07 AM

Well said! :)

Jul 26, 2017, 10:20 AM

If any of you remember Brother Dave Gardner one of his catchy phrases was "School Bells Ringing, Children Singing Gobba Gobba Gobba Gizz". Could this be a good motto?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2017, 11:20 AM

"A program going somewhere"

"The worst is probably behind us!"***

Jul 26, 2017, 11:31 AM

Well said - and a question for you...

Jul 26, 2017, 12:11 PM

I'm no math major, but I do enjoy an occasional algebra puzzle like the one you've got in your signature. The answer is 49, and it's pretty easy to note that the number under the square root sign being added to x is the square root of x, plus 1.

That said, does the formula below relate to your formula? Again, I'm not a math expert... so go easy.

(sq root x) + (sq root y) = y

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2017, 12:26 PM

"We're going places... not to a bowl game, but places"

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic