Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was really hoping the All IN COOKOUT was going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I was really hoping the All IN COOKOUT was going to

Jul 24, 2017, 11:59 AM

get me through the dead period. Too #### quiet. Spot the #### ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was really hoping the All IN COOKOUT was going to

Jul 25, 2017, 7:25 PM

was there any news AT ALL from it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean Hood's articles aren't doing it for you?***

Jul 25, 2017, 7:36 PM

Re: You mean Hood's articles aren't doing it for you?***

Jul 25, 2017, 7:46 PM

You got a link? Or maybe even just info?

I've been waiting to hear what happened as well. I haven't seen any articles, except for the pay sites. I guess there was a death in Cook's family? But I have no idea how Hill and Salyer were confirmed with parents and ended up as no shows...

Jul 25, 2017, 7:46 PM [ in reply to You mean Hood's articles aren't doing it for you?*** ]

You got a link? Or maybe even just info?

I've been waiting to hear what happened as well. I haven't seen any articles, except for the pay sites. I guess there was a death in Cook's family? But I have no idea how Hill and Salyer were confirmed with parents and ended up as no shows...

Jul 25, 2017, 8:14 PM
IMG_3634.JPG(318.9 K)

Jul 25, 2017, 7:51 PM

We aren't sneaking up on people anymore.

Used to be, Dabo was doing his little cookout by the lake, nobody cared, nobody paid attention. And he'd quietly put together his class without anybody noticing or really understanding exactly what he was doing.

The problem, really, is the attention everybody - including us and the recruiting gurus - started paying attention to it. Now rival recruiters get the heebie-jeebies anytime ANY recruit goes near Clemson, and start hacking our knees out from under us and sabotaging long before the kid and their family get near us. It's working, too well, unfortunately. It's more than a bit like a denial-of-service attack over the Internetz...bollocks up the works, keep anybody from actually accessing your product. But keeping kids away from Clemson is the watchword, these days...by hook or by crook.

We win, they adapt. How the world works. Now we've gotta adapt back if we wanna stay on top.

Jul 25, 2017, 7:55 PM

Well Paul Johnson is not afraid of CLEMSON, and Paul Finkbomb doesn't think anyone really cares about what CLEMSON does, so maybe we are over reacting.

JK - sounds like a plan. That was a plan - right?

Jul 25, 2017, 7:58 PM

Yea I'm kinda got all I can get from clemson recruiting that I can til season starts, but once that happens it's all about the actual football being played and season. I just Iove clemson and clemson football every year even b4 I can remember and my first memories come from Tailgating and going to Clemson Games. I was going as a baby, my first games and players I can actually remember is Woody Danzler and those teams. I just remember him having me in awe even as a little kid with his running. I have only missed about 4 home games since I was 4. I'm 23 now I have seen alotnof good games played at Death Valley. I bleed orange and purple man I just can't describe it man. I can't wait for this season and the energy that's going to be at the first game bc of I would guess they unveil Title on ring of honor which will be a life long dream come true, pretty sure they didn't do that spring game thing lol. Then auburn bc well it's a huge game prob will be gameday night game at the Valley must I say more lol Go Tigers!!

Jul 25, 2017, 8:09 PM

Any shout out to Tiny Dantzler gets a heartbeat vote from me....Dantzler on the keeper would be top ten in rushing yards with the man Dabo at the helm

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic