Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Vs. Gamecocks : A Football Poem
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Clemson Vs. Gamecocks : A Football Poem

Jul 23, 2017, 11:42 PM

As Muschamp and Bentley sat and talked about this up coming year, a thought came across Bentley’s mind of giving up football and enrolling for Cheer. See, the only QB stats he could post against Clemson’s 5 star components, was that of a lower tiered QB against weaker opponents.

When Bentley was thinking back over the Clemson game, he told Muschamp “ those Tigers are hard to contain!”. Muschamp replied “ what do you mean? Bentley replied “ The defense was in my face the whole night, that’s all I had seen”.

Bentley said “ their pass rushers are nothing like ours, I folded under the competion like a patch of flowers". This angered ol' Muschamp & he got fired up and hollered “ Never Again!” While the Tigers can’t wait to shut down the gamecocks again, for another win.

The truth is, the Gamecock Football program has Fallen since Spurrier days, which was only a brief stint in time anyways. The program known as Scar, has and always will be dominated by Clemson on the field, and really there’s nothing Gamecocks can do about it but yield.

The Gap between the two programs in recruiting, coaching and winning are so wide, that yes Swinney told his players they could have a slide. With a state of the art Football complex to develop, train and mold young men. Swinney has built the Clemson brand & program much stronger than the Gamecocks, and that’s pretty much the end. Unless you count, Fifty six to seven for The Tiger Win.

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: ATech®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

another

Jul 23, 2017, 11:59 PM

I spent so much time on my back.
I worried they'd realize I was just a hack.
So I pretended that I was hurt.
Because me and daddy had enough of the dirt.
So to throw them off and avoid another sack by Ben,
Me and Daddy came up with "Never Again"
I said they really weren't that much better than us.
I fell for Muschamp and his bus.
But I sleep with one eye open and one eye shut.
Scared that during a sack CW will mess with my butt.
PTSD keeps reminding me of each and every sack.
And I dread next year spending another night on my back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: another night on is back

Jul 24, 2017, 12:26 AM

You win, yours is better. DT can drag on, making creativity the only resource for coming up with such things. Can't wait for Football to get here!

Message was edited by: ATech®

Re: another

Jul 24, 2017, 8:21 AM [ in reply to another ]

good job!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Vs. Gamecocks : A Football Poem

Jul 24, 2017, 8:26 AM
Tiger 1.jpg(81.2 K)

;)

A Football Poem:

Jul 24, 2017, 8:26 AM

To quote "The Raven"
Nevermore

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic