Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smart coot or what?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,157

Smart coot or what?

Jul 23, 2017, 9:13 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/our-recruiting-has-to-improve-we-have-a-64-260-o-lineman-brad-scott-days.237169/

Isn't that our TE numbers?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!!!

Jul 23, 2017, 9:35 PM

Smart and coot in the same sentence is ludicrous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Smart coot or what?

Jul 23, 2017, 9:40 PM

lol @ the guy wanting to be in the top 15 in recruiting this year. Boom would have to pay players to reach a top 15 class for 2018. USC has no business being anywhere top 15 recruiting after a failed HC's 7 loss first year.

Dabo had 7 losses his first year

Jul 23, 2017, 9:41 PM

I don't think Mustychump is a good coach, but that argument is not very strong.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Dabo took over a 3-3 team from TB. Officially, he went

Jul 23, 2017, 10:03 PM

3-4 as an interim head coach in 2008. Won 9 games in 2009, lost the ACC title game. In 2010, Clemson finished 6-7, after losing to South Florida in the bowl game.

At least 10 wins a year, 3 ACC titles and a National Championship from 2011-2026

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds legit...***

Jul 23, 2017, 10:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, 2nd year. But isn't that worse?

Jul 24, 2017, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Dabo took over a 3-3 team from TB. Officially, he went ]

Wouldn't it be worse if a HC lost 7 games his second full year rather than his first (and another half season)? I know he had a ACC Atlantic title under his belt by then, but couldn't it be said that CJ Spiller is pretty responsible for that? USUCK certainly doesn't have anyone nearly as talented as CJ.

None of this is to say that Dabo isn't amazing. But after that 6-7 season, I'm sure plenty were ready to jump ship.

There are lots of reasons to dislike Boom and believe that he will fail, but this just seems like a poor argument. More could be said about his failures at Florida and Auburn rather than anything he has done at USUCK so far. I hope they continue to go 6-7, look forward to "next season" and keep Boom forever.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Smart coot........no such thing!***

Jul 23, 2017, 10:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't wait for those "middle ACC recruits" from NCST

Jul 23, 2017, 10:26 PM

to tear into them to kick off the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2017, 11:02 PM

Probably a troll. But It makes me laugh every time I read somebody say coach boom is gonna "coach them up." Geez they have totally forgotten the train wreck that was Florida when he was there. And those were 4 and 5 star kids. And he's suppose to all of a sudden learn how to take far less talent and win in THE EXACT SAME LEAGUE. Not happening.

Jul 24, 2017, 8:26 AM

I found that part the funniest too. When the guy was telling him to chill bc boomer is a proven developer of players? Didn't see that at Florida with like you said far better recruits 4 and 5 stars yet, now he's at uscjr he's a heck of a player developer yea OK. And they wish they were even mid level acc recruiting, they talk like the SEC east is still good and not trash and it's bama LSU and sometime auburn since Meyer left UF! And last year the second best sec team was 9-4 and went to sugar bowl bc they had to get a sec team due to tie in and it not being playoff site wow powerful conference! They got one good team that's it!

That's easy ---- what! !!***

Jul 24, 2017, 7:13 AM

ChillCock1801 said :

Jul 24, 2017, 8:04 AM

ECU is known as the Alabama of mid majors .

So much fail in that statement. So much .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

How do you know Chillcock ain't Ole Spud fishing, I mean,

Jul 24, 2017, 8:36 AM

trolling the FGF..................

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,157
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic