Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In honor of Paul Finebaum, I'm going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,057

In honor of Paul Finebaum, I'm going to

Jul 23, 2017, 3:53 PM

watch the Finebaum Film Room broadcast of the National Championship game. I will skip to the second half and enjoy watching the OWNED look on Paul's face as the Tigers Dominate the second half.

In fairness to Paul, however, he has been very complimentary of Clemson since the 2015 run. I don't know what the guy did to tick him off, but it makes no sense for him to make an about face on all of his comments on Clemson.

He has even been the main ne declaring the ACC definitely the best conference last year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In honor of Paul Finebaum, I'm going to

Jul 23, 2017, 6:05 PM

People like Booger McFadden and Paul Finebaum say things to inflame a fan base. Web-sites get hits, twitter feeds get traffic and ad space gets sold. As a result, he says something a little while later to get a rise out of the fan base, rinse and repeat. Every time you fuss, post or send him a dirty tweet, he gets $$$$ (directly or indirectly).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Exaclty, when Booger said Jake would throw more TD passes

Jul 23, 2017, 6:56 PM

in our game than Deshaun, it was like throwing gas on a fire for their site.

he will never live that one down. I happen to think Booger

Jul 23, 2017, 7:19 PM

is good at what he does. I enjoy watching him, but he will simply never live that one down.

Re: In honor of Paul Finebaum, I'm going to

Jul 23, 2017, 7:25 PM

Why are we reacting to this? The whole world knew that Finebaum was the shameless fanboy brown noser from Shamelesshomerton Alabama. He was a yard up Saban's butt years before we made the playoffs. He is not so influential we need to worry about his biased opinion. He is the personification of SEC's delusional sense of superiority heavily tilted toward specific Alabama suck up. The whole idea of his show is to pump SEC superiority in the face of reality showing that more and more clearly ridiculous. I have no idea what the Clemson fan said, but there is no reason to credit this homer buffoon with a response. Let it drop. And no, he is not quite as dumb as Corso. Almost no one is.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,057
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic