Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do it again and again Dabo!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Do it again and again Dabo!

Jul 23, 2017, 10:51 AM

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm sick of the media attitudes out there who act as if Clemson is a one and done show. Almost as if to say, "okay Clemson you've had your turn, now it's back to Bama". Then they retort some nonsensical garbage that our program won't win anymore without Deshaun Watson. Do these pundits not realize just how much talent Clemson has on the team. Clemson not only has a Top Tier Coaching Staff, but also had one of the youngest teams in College Football in 2015 and 2016. A team made up mostly of Redshirt Freshmen, and Sophomores in 2015 and last year's team was made up mostly of Juniors and Sophomores.

It's true that the best Quarterback in our lifetime has departed the program, but the key pieces around him have not only remained at Clemson, but have developed into even better players. Then you look at those who have yet to play, but have a year in the system. Coach Swinney is correct, the best is yet to come. We have so much talented depth that a dynasty is bound to happen.

Mark my words you SEC media pundits, Clemson is only getting started. Soon your precious most treasured Alabama will be a thing of ancient history because there's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Dabo Swinney.

That being said, DO IT AGAIN DABO! $H!T ALL OVER THEM WITH ORANGE COLORED TIGER DROPPINGS!

Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: Do it again and again Dabo!

Jul 23, 2017, 11:05 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess the odds are in their favor

Jul 23, 2017, 11:20 AM

Easy thing to say, considering how difficult it is to win it all. Guess we just have to prove them wrong.

But we better get used to it. Anything short of a title THIS YEAR will mean "It was all Deshaun" to the media. Not fair, but until we win it all without him, that is what we will hear. 10+ win seasons and ACC championships will do nothing to shut them up. Only a national championship will do it.

May or may not be this year, but it shouldn't take long to get it done.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess the odds are in their favor

Jul 23, 2017, 11:49 AM

Clemson is and will be competing at a high level for years to come.Alabama and some others may get higher rated classes n cruttin but this coaching staff is exceptional! Good players become great players. Good young men become better grown men. I feel blessed to be associated with and supporter of every thing Clemson. GO TIGERS and GO CLEMSON ! Showem Dabo !

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic