Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Former Sec fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,192

Former Sec fan

Jul 23, 2017, 12:01 AM

Hi new here I'm a former Sec fan but have been an ACC fan last 4 years because the conference is the best and I only cheer for winners. I'm the biggest bandwagon fan you'll ever here or see post but I go all in when I do it, just as long as the ACC remains on top but should Clemson lose to Auburn and FSU lose to Alabama I'll hop ban on the Sec train now if they split I'll stick with the ACC since we will have the current champion so go Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Former Sec fan

Jul 23, 2017, 12:04 AM

Don't worry then, you will be an ACC fan for a long time.

Jul 23, 2017, 12:10 AM

When you say you " go all in when you do it " .... can you splain that ?

Asking for a friend named bob .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 23, 2017, 8:26 AM

Stick with the SEC. We don't want any fence riders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2017, 8:54 AM

Do you live in the Columbia metro area, perhaps?

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Leach?

Jul 23, 2017, 8:57 AM

Is that you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: Reminds me of

Jul 23, 2017, 11:07 AM

Coot at work. He is at least smart enough to see not much to pull for with the chickens so he decided to be a fan of whoever is #1. Give him credit, he now has little Clemson flag on his desk. Coots....never ending source of entertainment!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reminds me of

Jul 23, 2017, 11:14 AM

Lol I'm a front runner I would never cheer for suck a crappy team like the chickens I usually cheer for the Sec ACC big boys I hate the Big10 though would never like them

Tell em, coot!

Jul 23, 2017, 10:49 AM

56-7

The only conference fans I know of live in Columbia.

Jul 23, 2017, 11:17 AM

We are Clemson fans not ACC fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only conference fans I know of live in Columbia.

Jul 23, 2017, 11:23 AM

^ Troof ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 23, 2017, 11:28 AM

We don't want a bandwagon fan! They are the worst stick with your team or I guess conference when good and bad. Fans like you get on my nerves you don't even have a team in ACC just the ACC and came from SEC your not a true fan just say you like good football but cheer for no one ppl would respect you more.

Jul 23, 2017, 11:43 AM

I prefer beating ACC teams ten times more often than teams from other conferences. Beating the coots is more like beating a red headed step-child and has little to do with beating the SEC.

Jul 23, 2017, 11:59 AM

Saying you are a "fan" in this sense is like those kids that "commit" to a school then turn around and de-commit later on. I don't think they understand what the word commit means. I think you may have confused yourself with another word besides "fan". It's like some people I know that pull for SC baseball, fsu football, duke basketball, the Yankees and the Lakers.

Jul 23, 2017, 12:46 PM

At least I'm honest about who I'm am and the teams I like I'm a southern boy so what's the problem with cheering for both the ACC and Sec conferences and teams instead of 1 team

Jul 23, 2017, 2:11 PM

You do what you want. But you came to a Clemson bored and told Clemson fans you pull for a conference, not a team. Clemson fans pull for Clemson, not the conference. We don't take pride or care about our conference like SEC fans do. Just saying, don't expect us to put our arms around you and high five you and say welcome buddy. It's your right to pull for who you want. It's just phony to flip flop and jump on the side of whoever is winning.

What the hell is an ACC fan?

Jul 23, 2017, 12:14 PM

I hate the ACC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

It's someone that is smart enough to know that the

Jul 23, 2017, 1:15 PM

ACC being successful BENEFITS Clemson financially and strength of schedule wise. Go Clemson and ACC!!

You have fun cheering for the ACC. I'll cheer for Clemson.***

Jul 23, 2017, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

This is a very good and underrated troll. +1 to you!

Jul 23, 2017, 1:47 PM

Go ACC, SEC, BIG10, PAC12!!!!!

Scr3w the Big12, especially Texas!

I laffed***

Jul 23, 2017, 1:53 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Whose jounge scok is this?***

Jul 23, 2017, 2:15 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,192
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic