Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fact (as far as we know) vs. fiction regarding no-shows.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Fact (as far as we know) vs. fiction regarding no-shows.

Jul 22, 2017, 5:31 PM

Per David Hood: Anthony Cook had a death in his family (thoughts and prayers to all); Jamaree Sayler had transportation issues; and Trey Hill and his family thought the cookout was today instead of yesterday.

Before I read all of that right here on T-Net, I was as skeptical as anybody. No way all of those three had random events that resulted in a last-second, no warning no-shows. But now, after hearing it from a somewhat reliable source ( ;) ), maybe that's exactly what happened. No, I wouldn't put it past any number of our opponents to pull something underhanded, but I have no reason whatsoever to think that any of these recruits would deceive or mislead our coaches in such a way.

If we find out differently, then T-Net's retribution will be unmerciful to all deserving parties, but until then, let's quit acting like we know something we don't, and stick with what we do know.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

We'll get officials from everyone that wasn't there

Jul 22, 2017, 5:37 PM

Ross,Henry,Carman,Salyer,Hill and Cook and others. When officials start happening ,IF and I mean if,people don't show, that another story.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed. Ok to hate on auburn and Georgia but not these

Jul 22, 2017, 5:50 PM

Kids. 1/3 is completely legit and one or two of the others might be. Worst thing we can do is act like coots and hate on somebody. If thy choose somewhere else for the wrong reasons so be it. In fact if they choose for the right reasons so be it. We will be fine.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must have missed the negative posts.

Jul 22, 2017, 5:54 PM

I have searched but I don't see any negative retribution.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Fact (as far as we know) vs. fiction regarding no-shows.

Jul 22, 2017, 7:12 PM

Not hating but all fans and coaches should realize that winning increases contempt among our rivals. We should not be surprised by the dirty tactics and outright lies being told by SEC coaches. Georgia has to be outright buying players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic