Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regarding J Carman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Regarding J Carman

Jul 21, 2017, 7:32 PM

After Xavier committed to Clemson, the Tiger fan base was able to save a number of nasty/negative/poor-taste/crybaby like poasts from the cooters. Every time a coot tries to say something nice to XT on social media, you see a Clemson fan respond with something nasty a coot said in the heat of the moment (back when he committed) that I'm sure they wish they could take back.

Anyway, let's not give any ammo to OSU here. I know it sucks Carman chose their event tonight, but let's keep poasts about the situation positive&optimistic or don't poast at all. We don't need the big fella going back and reading through a bunch of stuff whining Clemson fans wrote when he's ready to decide later this year. There's still a long way to go... That recruitment could change in an instant if Clemson is the better team on the field this year (again).

Keep it classy boys and girls! ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regarding J Carman

Jul 21, 2017, 7:39 PM

Makes perfect sense to me, if you have nothing good to say then say nothing at all.

Jul 21, 2017, 7:40 PM

Can't read anything into this. Ohio is a long way off to come for one night, and they would be paying their own way. We will see what happens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I miss something?

Jul 21, 2017, 7:40 PM

I didn't know Carmen committed by going to the OSU event.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No use thinking anything yet

Jul 21, 2017, 7:45 PM

Today is a Friday,parents have to work and the trip here would have to be paid for by parents .

One trip is 105 miles and can be made after getting off of work ,could return home that night.. The other is 460 miles and would require a day off and most likely hotel bill.

Next summer ,with the official visits(pd for) starting in the Spring,maybe these recruits can use their official for the Cookout.

Re: No use thinking anything yet

Jul 21, 2017, 8:05 PM

The cook-out is great but I'd rather have the official spent on a high-profile night game.

Jul 21, 2017, 9:02 PM

Well you've never tried Mrs. Caldwell's vinegar pie .
I heard the recipe was sent up from Spud during a lull in recruiting some years back .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 21, 2017, 9:23 PM

Good ol Spud! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2017, 8:08 PM

We are ok with or without...you want players that want to be here. Good luck to the young man.

True. Moreover, why...

Jul 21, 2017, 8:18 PM

would anyone say anything bad if he stays in state? I tend to think that is more likely in the very end. If we land him that would be great though.

Jul 21, 2017, 8:26 PM

I don't feel worried or any ill-will at all. Fairfield, Ohio is a mighty long way from a Clemson for just an unofficial visit. If I were him, I would stay home and go to OSU's event too

^^^^^HOF material

Jul 21, 2017, 8:34 PM

Well said JGB

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roger, Dodger.***

Jul 21, 2017, 8:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we good, he good, everbody good...

Jul 21, 2017, 8:50 PM

cept we gooder.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hopefully he will wait to commit until winter

Jul 21, 2017, 9:19 PM

with the temps on average running from 0 to 31 degrees, he might think of flying south.........just sayin.....:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic