Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I vote NO!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I vote NO!

Jul 21, 2017, 2:45 PM

When Ole Miss gets booted from the SEC, and they surely will, the SEC will certainly call Clemson. We've already turned the SEC down once, and I am confident we'll do the right thing and tell them no again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I would not worry

Jul 3, 2017, 6:18 PM

I think we are too far to the east to qualify for the SEC West.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would not worry

Jul 21, 2017, 3:51 PM

Unless they get rid of worst team with them and the coots follow. Then we should say no.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I would not worry

Jul 22, 2017, 12:25 PM [ in reply to I would not worry ]

lol! nice!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's assuming we don't accept Big 12 invite first...

Jul 21, 2017, 1:52 PM

I hear that is a done deal.

I agree, especially after what they did to Martha Stewart***

Jul 21, 2017, 1:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

^^^ +1 for outside the box humor ^^^

Jul 21, 2017, 2:02 PM

Very New Yorker magazine of you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree, especially after what they did to Martha Stewart***

Jul 21, 2017, 3:52 PM [ in reply to I agree, especially after what they did to Martha Stewart*** ]

Snoop dog saved her!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Can we do what Notre Dame to the ACC...

Jul 21, 2017, 2:15 PM

and act like we joined, but don't really?

Joke's on them!

Jul 21, 2017, 2:17 PM

We can't join the SEC if we're already joining the Big 12.

I'm embarrassed for you right now***

Jul 21, 2017, 2:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People don't care what you think

Jul 21, 2017, 2:19 PM

Is what my wife tells me all the time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Ole Miss will not be kicked out. Not only is cheating

Jul 21, 2017, 2:35 PM

acceptable in the SEC...it's encouraged. Because in the SEC "It Just Means More".

Re: Ole Miss will not be kicked out. Not only is cheating

Jul 21, 2017, 2:47 PM

Really? Lol

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Ole Miss will not be kicked out. Not only is cheating

Jul 21, 2017, 2:56 PM

Yes really.

I understood FM was being facetious. I mean isn't he/she always? I just used the opportunity to take a jab at the SEC.

Ok I mistook you

Jul 21, 2017, 6:00 PM

and thought you'd fallen victim to FM's tomfoolery

The SEC covets us.

Jul 21, 2017, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Ole Miss will not be kicked out. Not only is cheating ]

Trust me, they will use this Ole Miss debacle as an excuse to make room for us. We must stand firm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

i know its kinda hot out, but if you could

Jul 21, 2017, 3:45 PM

start a petition and begin garnering signatures, that wood surely help. wear something revealing and positively no panties - i promise this will work.

stay sweet!

cutigerbob®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

If she asks us to lock arms and hold hands,

Jul 21, 2017, 3:48 PM

I'm in,
I mean out.

Message was edited by: classof1994®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

in - out - in - out - in - out

Jul 21, 2017, 3:52 PM

need a shower now - thanks

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: in - out - in - out - in - out***

Jul 21, 2017, 9:00 PM

Re: in - out - in - out - in - out***

Jul 22, 2017, 12:17 PM

in top 5 greatest movies of all time - +1

This is a problem

Jul 21, 2017, 6:05 PM [ in reply to The SEC covets us. ]

We take Old Misses spot in SEC West and coots will be our permanent cross division rival. This is playing right into Bama's outreached handie. Dahbo is as good as gone if we allow this to happen

Re: I vote NO!

Jul 21, 2017, 3:06 PM

We are in the premiere conference on the eastern seaboard. The importance of that will only increase as time goes by and will surpass the B1G, SEC and Big 12 in importance due to demographics. Why would Clemson, having already left the Alabama conference once because of power play conflicts, want to join the SEC?

Jul 21, 2017, 4:16 PM

Let SEC have UNCHEAT!

Your an idiot...

Jul 21, 2017, 8:32 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

since we have an "SEC" stadium and SEC type fans......

Jul 21, 2017, 9:27 PM

aren't we already an honorary SEC team?9 i think that I just threw up in my mouth just a little) Not to mention, we had as many SEC wins than USuCk last season....... (and as many, if not more, than SIX teams in the SEC last year)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: since we have an "SEC" stadium and SEC type fans......

Jul 21, 2017, 9:34 PM

We were the only team with an undefeated record in the SEC. Knowing that another South Carolina team can claim this record should make the coot fans happy ----- state pride, you know !!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2017, 9:40 PM

Won't happen

That's the spirit!***

Jul 21, 2017, 10:16 PM

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic