Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dummy KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Dummy KornCOOT

Jul 21, 2017, 10:06 AM

KornCOOT's no report on Salyer, Cook and Campbell. Hey KornCOOT, what's wrong with you?

OL Trey Hill of Warner Robins, GA was at Auburn Thursday. He will be at Clemson Friday for the All-In Cookout according to David Hood of TigerNet.

Clemson RB target Asa Martin of Decatur, AL will visit Alabama and Auburn this weekend.

LB Dax Hollifield of Shelby, NC will visit USC Friday to watch the Gamecocks’ final camp of the summer. He also wants to spend more time with the coaches and players and get more of a feeling of what the Gamecocks have to offer him. “I want to see just a home feeling. I want to go somewhere that feels like home.” Hollifield said he has not set his official visits but is looking to do so with USC, Florida State, Stanford, North Carolina and Virginia Tech.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dax Hollifield :

Jul 21, 2017, 10:11 AM

He wants a home feeling ? At USuC ?
You can have that Dax , so long as you've been raised in a crime ridden , dumpster juice wafting sauna that won't wash off with Ajax and a wire brush .
Super homey , if that's been your digs at the house .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

While it's frustrating to see this type of bias journalism

Jul 21, 2017, 10:58 AM

In our state media it is also hilarious. While he constantly tries to downplay Clemson we continue to recruit at a high level, dominate his chickens and produce championship teams. We don't need the help of state media to try to build the perception of our program. This stuff has been going on for as long as I remember. If you just read the state paper and some other columnists in this state you would believe that SC has the top program in spite of what actually happens on the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While it's frustrating to see this type of bias journalism

Jul 21, 2017, 10:59 AM

Like I said ...dumpster juice don't wash off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Preach it Bro.***

Jul 21, 2017, 6:21 PM [ in reply to While it's frustrating to see this type of bias journalism ]

This Dax guy has an offer from Stanford???

Jul 21, 2017, 11:57 AM

Why is he even vaguely considering USC-Eastern?

Re: That's a no brainer for a smart kid.***

Jul 21, 2017, 6:25 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic