Topic: Tell me again what is supposed to happen
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 17, 2017 2:39 PM by: bloodrunsorange63®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

Tell me again what is supposed to happen

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:17 PM

when they place the National Championship trophy in the center of the Oculus during the total solar eclipse?

It will open a portal to a parallel universe...

[4]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:26 PM

Where Earth is called Clemson, and all the planet's people all get along and are Clemson fans. We will being transporting some of these people so we can continue to add on to Death Valley, increasing the seating capacity to 500,000. Also, these people will be used to lower the percentage of inbred coot fans for South Carolina's overall population. And with the influx of intelligent Clemson people, the state of South Carolina's economy not only will be the leading state economy of the US, but of the world. This influx will also lead to innovation and academia unseen in the history of the world, which lead to world peace and the end of violence and crime across the world.

https://www.gofundme.com/SaveOurMalcolm?rcid=5b613c4f556e4afd80e650d8dbf24e7d

Please Help Us Save Our Malcolm
We humbly ask for your financial assistance to save the life of a kind, wonderful, and selfless man who unwittingly sacrificed himself to make sure the family he loved and cherished had the best he could offer.

Re: It will open a portal to a parallel universe...

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:31 PM

;)

Bro

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:32 PM

they're talking about putting something inside of you. Those be fighting words where I come from.

Re: Bro

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:39 PM

I'm thinking that parallel universe has already been explored. Go Tigers

Even in that universe, we'll think you're

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:31 PM

a dbag. hth out loud.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Four lower level tickets together section T...$4000 for the four or will sell in pairs. Email if int...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1050 people have read this post