Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a friendly reminder
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Just a friendly reminder

Jul 17, 2017, 12:58 PM

That we have a VERY good 2018 running back in TigerTown as we speak

https://twitter.com/theasamartin_/status/886969493930553345

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2017/7/15/15976074/clemson-looking-to-stay-hot-on-the-recruiting-trail-anthony-cook-justyn-ross-kj-henry-asa-martin#comments

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a friendly reminder

Jul 17, 2017, 12:59 PM

*From the link above*

-An interesting development at the running back position occurred when Asa Martin (5’11.5 195 APB Decatur, AL) announced that he would be making a visit to Clemson next week. Clemson has yet to offer an uncommitted back since the Zamir White saga ended with a dud, and is still searching for an elite back to add to this special 2018 class. Offers were extended to previously targeted RB’s Master Teague and Lyn-J Dixon recently, but they have committed to Ohio St and Tennessee respectively and have shown no signs of wavering thus far. Martin represents a prime target for Clemson. He’s the #10 RB and #215 Overall player in his class by 24/7 Composite. If you watch some of his film, he’s a perfect match for what Tony Elliot likes to do with his running backs. He has the big size that Elliot covets, but doesn’t lack in speed and has great cutting ability. He catches the ball out of the backfield extremely well; he legitimately has some ball skills you find at the wide receiver position. One part of his game that I love in particular is his ability to step up in pass protection. I believe that will be a part of his game he excels at, and he should have a shorter learning curve than some in that regard. This guy is a serious talent, Tiger fans. If Martin’s visit goes well this week and the Tigers decide to jump in the mix for his services with an offer, they will once again be facing a familiar foe on the recruiting trail- he is likely the top RB target currently on Alabama’s board. Other schools in play are Auburn and Florida.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks

Jul 17, 2017, 3:52 PM

I really appreciate you guys who take the time to dig this info up for us and post it on here. This site is the only place I have to go for Clemson football news. Don't know a lot about this guy but I will search him on YouTube.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the friendly reminder JGB...

Jul 17, 2017, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Just a friendly reminder ]

we could use some positive momentum over the next few weeks, hopefully, this is the start of that positive mo...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic