Topic: Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines
Replies: 21   Last Post: Jul 17, 2017 9:41 PM by: JimmyGreenbeans®
[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines

[3]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 2:41 AM

I think he's forgetting a pretty big one... But getting sacked 6 times will mess with your memory I hear

“Boston College, No. 7 [Harold Landry], he caused a lot of trouble,” Francois said. “He’s a great athlete. That’s a hard question. There’s a lot of good defensive linemen. N.C. State, Louisville, Syracuse … Miami’s D-line was always real stout.”

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/07/13/quarterbacks-beware-acc-in-2017-bringing-a-pain-train-of-powerful-defensive-lines/

Re: Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines

[3]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 3:24 AM

ah, they just don't won't to admit that we're better, more talented and battle tested than they are.
Besides, wouldn't look good for them in the ACC to admit we're superior, even though..we are.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/746/913/26_4913746.jpg

Message was edited by: ATech®

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 6:29 AM

He just brought another beat down on himself.

We were the best Dline they saw last year and we will be the best they see this year.

[2]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 6:36 AM

A lot of teams are bitter towards us because they played close games with us and lost. I hope this year's team has a killer instinct and puts inferior teams away early so as to leave no doubt in their minds as to who is better. Don't get me wrong, I don't think FSU will be one of those teams we can put away early this year but I felt like we could have done it last year and didn't.

Re: We were the best Dline they saw last year and we will be the best they see this year.

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:19 AM

Well, even when we did have killer instinct and put teams away early, they still think that we are not that much better than them if better at all. Really, a win is a win and it really doesn't matter how bitter teams are, there's not much they can say because they lost head to head.

Lol. You got that right.

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:26 AM

Jealousy and bitterness don't win games anyway. It just sets you up for bigger disappointment the next time you get beat by a better team.

In particular, it's time to bring back the home field beat downs.....

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:57 AM

Seems like there was a lot of near heart attacks in the Valley recently.
We did lock it down against Syracuse and SCAR, but the other ones were a little too close.

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 6:44 AM

Best bulletin board material you could ask for!

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 6:53 AM

Nice poast JG.+1 Keep up yr usual good work!

I think he just doesn't remember that night

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 7:03 AM

Against us. Remember he took a beating and I'm pretty sure he got a concussion. Of course Jimbo left him in though.

Re: I think he just doesn't remember that night

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 8:03 AM

Then he should also not remember the Miami game. IMO, this is a selective/an intentional situation and will not go unnoted in Death Valley this season.

you think maybe when he was lying on the ground with his

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 8:33 AM

arms up in the "hi, I just suffered a major concussion" posture, that it might have caused some amnesia surrounding that entire game?

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 7:24 AM

I won't argue about UL, because UL gave FSU a woodshed-whoopin' of epic proportions. But the other teams really aren't all that. Maybe he had a concussion during our game.

BTW - they beat those other teams, but lost to CLEMSON at HOME.

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 7:36 AM

He got hit hard by our guys, but I want to think 34 hit him the most. I know 42 hit him good once, but 34 was hitting him all night

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:37 PM

Yes^ i guarantee Mr Francois remembers Kendall Joseph very, very well lol #34 planted him several times

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:41 PM

0:23

Link: https://twitter.com/seldomusedrsrv/status/875705638973788165

I love "locker-room material" time.***

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 7:44 AM

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 9:16 AM

This is a huge compliment to Clemson's D-Line. He is not wanting to let our young men know how great they are. It's like when the best looking girl in class turned me down, I acted like it didn't bother me but in reality, it hurt like heck.

Wish someone would create a highlight clip

[1]
Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:26 AM

of his reactions after getting crushed by our D.. the one where he was laid out like a piece of roadkill.. or the reaction when his helmet was ripped off of him always good for a few laughs.

I woulnt take his omission of Clemson as an affront to our University***

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 10:29 AM

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 11:22 AM

The writer, Matt Porter, is probably a Florida State fan and I have some bad news for him. Wilkins is not a senior, and will more than likely leave another bad impression on the Frenchie.

funny how bitterness

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 11:34 AM

always trumps respect when it comes to our tigers. haha. It sure is fun pullin for our boys when you see how much it really affects people after they get whipped by us.

Replies: 21   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 tickets located on the 45yd line in SEC TDE ROW G asking 1200 each, will take cash, check or PayPa...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
4238 people have read this post