Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 5,821

Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines

Jul 17, 2017, 2:41 AM

I think he's forgetting a pretty big one... But getting sacked 6 times will mess with your memory I hear

“Boston College, No. 7 [Harold Landry], he caused a lot of trouble,” Francois said. “He’s a great athlete. That’s a hard question. There’s a lot of good defensive linemen. N.C. State, Louisville, Syracuse … Miami’s D-line was always real stout.”

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2017/07/13/quarterbacks-beware-acc-in-2017-bringing-a-pain-train-of-powerful-defensive-lines/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deondre Francois on opposing D-Lines

Jul 17, 2017, 3:24 AM

ah, they just don't won't to admit that we're better, more talented and battle tested than they are.
Besides, wouldn't look good for them in the ACC to admit we're superior, even though..we are.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Jul 17, 2017, 6:29 AM

He just brought another beat down on himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were the best Dline they saw last year and we will be the best they see this year.

Jul 17, 2017, 6:36 AM

A lot of teams are bitter towards us because they played close games with us and lost. I hope this year's team has a killer instinct and puts inferior teams away early so as to leave no doubt in their minds as to who is better. Don't get me wrong, I don't think FSU will be one of those teams we can put away early this year but I felt like we could have done it last year and didn't.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We were the best Dline they saw last year and we will be the best they see this year.

Jul 17, 2017, 9:19 AM

Well, even when we did have killer instinct and put teams away early, they still think that we are not that much better than them if better at all. Really, a win is a win and it really doesn't matter how bitter teams are, there's not much they can say because they lost head to head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. You got that right.

Jul 17, 2017, 9:26 AM

Jealousy and bitterness don't win games anyway. It just sets you up for bigger disappointment the next time you get beat by a better team.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In particular, it's time to bring back the home field beat downs.....

Jul 17, 2017, 5:58 AM [ in reply to We were the best Dline they saw last year and we will be the best they see this year. ]

Seems like there was a lot of near heart attacks in the Valley recently.
We did lock it down against Syracuse and SCAR, but the other ones were a little too close.

Jul 17, 2017, 6:44 AM

Best bulletin board material you could ask for!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2017, 6:53 AM

Nice poast JG.+1 Keep up yr usual good work!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

I think he just doesn't remember that night

Jul 17, 2017, 7:03 AM

Against us. Remember he took a beating and I'm pretty sure he got a concussion. Of course Jimbo left him in though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he just doesn't remember that night

Jul 17, 2017, 8:03 AM

Then he should also not remember the Miami game. IMO, this is a selective/an intentional situation and will not go unnoted in Death Valley this season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you think maybe when he was lying on the ground with his

Jul 17, 2017, 8:33 AM [ in reply to I think he just doesn't remember that night ]

arms up in the "hi, I just suffered a major concussion" posture, that it might have caused some amnesia surrounding that entire game?

Jul 17, 2017, 7:24 AM

I won't argue about UL, because UL gave FSU a woodshed-whoopin' of epic proportions. But the other teams really aren't all that. Maybe he had a concussion during our game.

BTW - they beat those other teams, but lost to CLEMSON at HOME.

Jul 17, 2017, 7:36 AM

He got hit hard by our guys, but I want to think 34 hit him the most. I know 42 hit him good once, but 34 was hitting him all night

Jul 17, 2017, 9:37 PM

Yes^ i guarantee Mr Francois remembers Kendall Joseph very, very well lol #34 planted him several times

Jul 17, 2017, 9:41 PM

0:23

https://twitter.com/seldomusedrsrv/status/875705638973788165

I love "locker-room material" time.***

Jul 17, 2017, 7:44 AM

Jul 17, 2017, 9:16 AM

This is a huge compliment to Clemson's D-Line. He is not wanting to let our young men know how great they are. It's like when the best looking girl in class turned me down, I acted like it didn't bother me but in reality, it hurt like heck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish someone would create a highlight clip

Jul 17, 2017, 10:26 AM

of his reactions after getting crushed by our D.. the one where he was laid out like a piece of roadkill.. or the reaction when his helmet was ripped off of him always good for a few laughs.

I woulnt take his omission of Clemson as an affront to our University***

Jul 17, 2017, 10:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 17, 2017, 11:22 AM

The writer, Matt Porter, is probably a Florida State fan and I have some bad news for him. Wilkins is not a senior, and will more than likely leave another bad impression on the Frenchie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

funny how bitterness

Jul 17, 2017, 11:34 AM

always trumps respect when it comes to our tigers. haha. It sure is fun pullin for our boys when you see how much it really affects people after they get whipped by us.

Replies: 21
| visibility 5,821
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic