Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These uSC people need help..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

These uSC people need help..

Jul 8, 2017, 8:06 PM

People around here, are calling for the uSC team to get 8 to 10 wins....including them beating us in Columbia. Do they have a new team?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These uSC people need help..

Jul 8, 2017, 8:13 PM

Not a knew team, just a new idiot selling pipe dreams!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:17 PM

No but their schedule sucks. Even with that 8 is a longshot. 10 is impossible. I've said on here several times that I hope they do just enough to keep Muschump. This all but guarantees our streak and dominance in this state. The longer they keep him the better it is for us. The man can't coach. He hasn't even been able to recruit that well in Columbia. He's a proven loser who relies on silly slogans and leftover recruits to build a program. They will never be on our level as long as both coaching situations remain the same. So hopefully they win just enough to keep it that way. Just my 2 cents.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:26 PM

Even with a sucky schedule, they are still only going to get to 5 wins at best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:44 PM

Hopefully that will be enough to keep their coach. That's all I want.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 8, 2017, 8:33 PM

The last time I checked, they have the same bad defense(minus a couple of decent players) and the same porous offensive line as last year. Delusion is running rampant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COOTIES =

Jul 8, 2017, 10:22 PM

royal

Losers !

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have no fear, help is coming

Jul 8, 2017, 10:51 PM

and by November they'll once again know their place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have no fear, help is coming

Jul 8, 2017, 11:24 PM

They will have a better offense than Clemson this year. Better quarback, better receivers, better tight ends, better running backs, maybe a better o-line too.

You found some good stuff down there at

Jul 8, 2017, 11:35 PM

5 points, huh?

Your coots are better at exactly zero, count 'em, zero positions, including longsnappers and waterboys. You have no one that would start at Clemson. Your team is possibly the worst in the SEC lEast, which is arguably the worst division of the power conferences.

Please stop getting high before posting on tigernet.

Re: You found some good stuff down there at

Jul 9, 2017, 12:00 AM

The dline is the one unit that Clemson is better at than USC. I seen clemsons spring game. Y'all don't have a quarterback who is better than Jake Bentley. Kelly Bryant can't even make a right read. Your best receiver is a former walk on. Deebo could come to Clemson and start right away. So could Hayden hurst. And I'm sure you remember the name Skai Moore! If you don't, just ask Wayne gallman. He couldn't even hold on to the ball when he got hit by Moore the year before last

Jul 9, 2017, 12:13 AM

Jake Bentley could only muster average performances against teams that weren't even in the top 75 of Defensive efficiency, when y'all actually played defenses with a pulse (UF and Clemson) he looked like a high school QB. Deebo Samuel and Hayden Hurst have combined for a total of 2 TDs last year (both against USF). Deon Cain had 9 backing up the best receiver in the country last year; Renfrow had 5, while being injured in 4 games. Your offensive line is atrocious and even Gamecocks I work with recognize that. I also remember Skai Moore being out of position and getting burned on the jet sweep time after time.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jul 9, 2017, 12:16 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

I know Im late to the party, o well. There is no way Deebo starts at Clemson. Everyone of the guys we have returning had more touchdowns than him last year. Christian Wilkins had as many touchdown catches as him, because he only had one. The whole Gamecock receiving corp had 12 touchdowns last year. Deon Cain had 9 himself. Just because you say someone is better doesn't mean they are.

Jul 9, 2017, 12:26 AM

Think about what you said. "Last year". You also had Watson last year. We only played Bentley for 6 games. That's when all of our receivers got their stats. Clemson has no quarterback on the roster who can throw like Watson could.

Jul 9, 2017, 12:56 AM

Just promise us that you will be back in November to tell us again how it's gonna be different next year lolololol

Jul 9, 2017, 12:58 AM

I'll be here in November. Don't worry. Just promise me y'all will still talk to me after we get the win. I don't want anybody to be sour!!!

Jul 9, 2017, 1:27 AM
IMG_0234.JPG(107.7 K)

Jul 9, 2017, 7:23 AM

Great tackle .

Still lost .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Moral victory champions?***

Jul 9, 2017, 12:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 9, 2017, 1:09 PM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

Why call someone out for talking about last year and then post pictures from two years ago, in a game that we won by the way...

Jul 10, 2017, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

Lol, why would you brag about this? Gallman had 415 yards rushing in 3 games against the GCocks. He never rushed for less than 100 in any of those games.

Jul 9, 2017, 1:08 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

Obviously Kelly Bryant doesn't need an arm to score on you. By the way, that was with our scout team.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18144925

Jul 9, 2017, 1:15 AM

It's gonna be much different this year. Our defense will be a lot better. We're stronger and faster. Plus Skai Moore being on the field makes us a better unit overall. Our leader is back. Clemson lost all of their leaders.

Jul 9, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

We beat Oklahoma 40 - 6 without DW4
How many times have the chickens beaten OK?

We went all of 2015 without our best receiver and still made it to the National Championship game, how many times have the worm pullers made it to the NCG?

You've won the SEC Least once and never won the conference, your program is truly pathetic.
Come back and pound your puny chest after you've actually accomplished something.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2017, 2:23 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]
Wayne Train.jpg(181.0 K)

S. Moore couldn't handle Gallman!

Jul 9, 2017, 2:32 AM

First of all, that's not even a picture of Skai Moore! And yes, I do think we have a great chance against Clemson's d-line and I'll tell you why. Clemson won't have the same offense this year because of to much lost experience and talent. When they have a lot of three and outs and that mighty d-line you speak of is on the field more than they need to be, they will get tired and fatigue. We will have a much better team than you think. Just pay attention to us. You will be surprised!!!

Jul 9, 2017, 2:43 AM

Doesn't matter, what matters is Gallman was scoring on your team regardless.
Your O-Line couldn't stand a chance against Bama, we beat em. Number of snaps and fatigue? You couldn't handle what Clemson could throw at you, mighty Bama couldn't. You are under the assumption that Dabo was winning no less than 10 a year only under Watson, you don't do your homework. How many ten win seasons has your coach got? At any school? BTW, The SEC talk, facts prove that the ACC was a much more competitive league than the SEC in regular season play and in bowl season. Win your division, compete for an SEC title, show some respect on the National Champs board and you might not get an early termination.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Jul 9, 2017, 2:55 AM

Termination? Lol. Are y'all that afraid of a little trash talk. My coach won a national championship as a defensive coordinator. He went to the sugar bowl when he was at Florida. He couldn't help the injurys his team sustained after that. And you are right, Dabo has had some 10 win seasons before Watson. He just couldn't beat us. And our team is just going to get better. We have a better strength program and better recruiters who evaluate players better. It should be fun this season my friend

Jul 9, 2017, 2:58 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

Alabama also had close to 500 yards on that all mighty defense.

Jul 9, 2017, 3:11 AM

Who got the W and Title?
Bentley threw the least amount of yards as an opposing QB did against us last year. It was the largest margin of victory of an ACC school over an SEC school. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Jul 9, 2017, 3:14 AM

That was last year. This is a new season and I guarantee that will not happen again. Bentley got hurt and wasn't able to play the whole game. It's gonna be a different result this year

You're right, without Deshaun Watson

Jul 10, 2017, 4:02 PM

The score will only be 52-7 instead of 56-7.

Jul 9, 2017, 7:20 AM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

I remember Skai Moore as the dirtpecker who got his hand stomped on by Artavis Scott on a long TD run in the 2014 game at Clemson .
Other than that , haven't heard too much about him lately.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The only thing I remember about Skai Moore

Jul 10, 2017, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You found some good stuff down there at ]

Is Artavis Scott trampling him while running into the end zone.

Jul 8, 2017, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

Dear god you make supermutt look intelligent.

That's really funny ??

Jul 8, 2017, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

Great joke. Nice one man.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@ Palmetto 1 - you are absolutely right, and this past

Jul 9, 2017, 6:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

season's performance bears out your assertion. Muffcramps has restored pride, class and winning to Cootlumbia. Why, this past season, he DOUBLED the win total from the GREATEST ball coach ever at SCjr. 6 wins - BOOM!

When you're not working the drive-through, you've got to spend more time working on your troll game.

Look at the Cootboards, we even dominate you there.

Would you like fries with that?

Re: @ Palmetto 1 - you are absolutely right, and this past

Jul 9, 2017, 9:51 AM

Let's just have the facts. The coots got 6 wins against teams with a 25-46 record. That includes Western Carolina, ECU and UMASS. Nuff said.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2017, 7:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

This coot troll needs to be driven to a head trauma center ASAP , because there are symptoms of dementia .
Nobody is that backwardly stupid .

DB23

Jul 9, 2017, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

Palmetto 1, I've always heard that a pessimist sees his glass as half empty while an optimist sees his glass half full but you apparently see your glass as overflowing- the problem is its overflowing with bull ####!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Palmetto Juan..

Jul 9, 2017, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

You have got to be a troll, not even a coot troll, just a troll. Even the Coot fans here in Columbia don't sound that blindly optimistic. They are privately hoping for eight wins.

I hope you are just trolling and really not this misinformed

Jul 9, 2017, 10:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

The 4 and 5* guys that were on our scout team last year that will be playing this year are better than anybody you have.
If you guys had Powell and Thompson you would have already hung a banner of them and they have been sittting here at CU. You should really know depth charts and what's been happening at practices before you post this idiotic crap. You guys are mediocre with NO depth. We just reloaded at every position. Yes, including QB. It will look different, but it will still be deadly.
Nothing wrong with being a fan and being excited, but you're being a stereotype of a clueless USuCk fan.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Jul 10, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Have no fear, help is coming ]

This Palmetto1 must be a troll, and a good one..... either that, or he had a great big bowl of stupid for breakfast.

Message was edited by: RFloyd90®

Jul 8, 2017, 11:19 PM

Their ONLY upgrade this year is that Skai Moore is back from injury. He was their best D player IMO before his injury. Not sure if he is 100% what he was prior to that injury though. We will see.

I still think 6 wins will require a miracle.

Jul 9, 2017, 2:33 AM
Bentley 567.jpg(84.7 K)

One player against an entire elite Defensive line, fast LB core and deep defensive back class. That's your defense upgrade? Can't match the Tigers as a unit, so much QB talent, it will be whomever (higher ranked than Bentley) CU QB that takes over. It's not a lack of talent or depth, as it is at your school. So, as the picture suggests, I just see lot more of Defensive shutout for the Gamecocks. You think your QB & OL stands a chance against this D-Line? Couldn't' last year, and now most battled tested line in the country with most returning starters. Please..

Jul 9, 2017, 2:36 AM

We have better linebackers, we have better defensive backs, and most of all, better leaders. Y'all have no talent at the qb position no matter how much y'all say it.

Jul 9, 2017, 2:49 AM

Like I said. Win your division, compete for an SEC title, show some respect on the National Champs board and you might not get an early termination.

Jul 9, 2017, 3:07 AM

We will win our division this year. And we will win this state

@ Palmetto 1 - your doppleganger -you're

Jul 9, 2017, 6:47 AM
images.jpg(93.5 K)

going to have to look that word up. You're welcome.

Re: @ Palmetto 1 - your doppleganger -you're

Jul 9, 2017, 7:31 AM

WOW, this palmetto coot has some large nuts to come over and talk smack to the national champion. LOL

First off, Bentley is scared of Clemson, plain and simple. No, you don't have a WR that could start for Clemson. We have freshmen coming in better than what you clowns have. Edwards? Turned away from Clemson because we outrecruited him at WR? Samuel? LOL Please. Skai Moore? Seriously?

Bryant/Johnson are both better than Bentley. Feaster is better than any back in your backfield. Cain, Renfrow, McCloud better than any WR on your roster. Offensive line returns four starters from a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP team, the same ones that rolled for 56 points against your sorry defense.

Now let's get to the defense. The front line is THE best in college football, hence the reason Bentley is scared. LBs? I'll take Joseph, McDaniel, Lamar, Smith over in your backfield. Why? They are winners, the coots aren't. Your secondary is better? Hahahahaha hahahahaha. Good lord, how can you even compare. If it weren't for ECU, Western Carolina, and UMass, you wouldn't even have gotten to the bowl game. Even Western Carolina torched your butts for what, 31 points, and Bentley with a whopping 157 yards passing? His 41 yards passing against Clemson was impressive.

Sometimes, you coots just need to shut the heckle up until you've done something. Hence, the lamest fanbase in college football. You are proving that everytime you post something.

Jul 9, 2017, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: These uSC people need help.. ]

We we we.......keep saying it. We will be the doormat of the $ec.....we HOPE we don't lose to Wofford and Louisiana Tech. Man, you're stupid.

The delusion is skrong in this juan. It's not beneficial to

Jul 9, 2017, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Re: These uSC people need help.. ]

stop taking your meds Palmettojuan.

Jul 10, 2017, 5:25 AM [ in reply to Re: These uSC people need help.. ]

Please keep this stuff coming during football season! Your dilusion is epic and I love to laugh!

T-netters PLEASE don't td this idiot to the point of termination!

Jul 9, 2017, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: These uSC people need help.. ]

Is one of your better defensive backs #7 , King ?
The guy wouldn't make our 3 deep ...but he sure is good at piggy back ridin'.

DB23

maybe it is that other little fella that was watching

Jul 9, 2017, 8:34 AM

hoping to get the next ride

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2017, 5:30 AM

I see 4 , maybe 5 and if a miracle kick sails through 6 wins .
Where are they getting this confidence from ?

DB23

Jul 10, 2017, 10:30 AM

That's very possible if they get a decent pitcher

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic