Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots To Honor Spurrier?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,910

Coots To Honor Spurrier?

Jun 29, 2017, 7:47 AM

Will it happen? I love listening to the Coots argue on this one.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/south-carolina-possibly-recognizing-steve-spurrier/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots To Honor Spurrier?

Jun 29, 2017, 7:57 AM

Maybe they could honor Spurrier by putting up a huge banner of the Old Ball Coach outside of Billy Brice. Oh....wait.... they already did that at one point.

I think we should just have a couple of tnetters put up the

Jun 29, 2017, 8:16 AM

old one, but cut it off at 42 and a half feet...............

1 division championship (out of 6 teams) in 11 season is new

Jun 29, 2017, 8:06 AM

heights for a coot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They'll have to kidnap him if they want him to show up

Jun 29, 2017, 8:08 AM

Or pay him off with more money they don't have

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Jun 29, 2017, 8:42 AM

The comedy continues. Who else would honor a coach that left their program in shambles and quit midseason? NOBODY
On lighter note the headline below said fake Jake would be representing the dirt peckers on media day. That should be entertaining to say the least:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 8:51 AM

I read this and thought, "Is this all they have to celebrate?" While OBC managed to take the program to new levels, he failed to win what matters, an SEC championship and then when circumstances went south he walks away mid season! I guess they will honor him in order to help the drunk fans forget about Muscrap's losing season by comparison.

I just look forward to another Tiger victory.

The most telling thing he says about it...

Jun 29, 2017, 8:46 AM

"If it doesn't happen, that's fine too." He doesn't give a loose crap about going back there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2017, 8:57 AM

If they do it during the florida game as mentioned in the article... wouldnt Steve be wearing Florida gear as he works for them?

Jun 29, 2017, 9:07 AM

They are just looking to off load that 80' banner...going to hand it to him on the 50 yard line.

Funny thing, I think if spurrier knew he was going to get the banner, he'd actually show up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The funniest thing about this is...

Jun 29, 2017, 9:26 AM

"One possible date that would seem fitting would be Nov. 11, the Saturday that Florida travels to Columbia and plays South Carolina."
What a typically Coot idea, "Let's honor somebody who left us in the lurch, on a day when the team he works for now, is blowing us out!".

Re: The funniest thing about this is...It just shows

Jun 29, 2017, 9:36 AM

what desperate needy losers they are

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a great quote:

Jun 29, 2017, 9:52 AM

"If it happens, fine. If it doesn’t, that’s fine too."

meaning...I don't care.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic