Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,816

APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE...

Jun 29, 2017, 6:16 AM

Too many of you worry about losing a running back like ZW. How about appreciate what we already have here at Clemson.

The only reason our other backs didn't shine last year is because of limited opportunities with the ball. Feaster averaged the most yards per carry of all the running backs. We never skipped a beat when CJ Fuller was in the game. Actually, I think he may be a better back in the long run than Gallman, but time will tell. Not as flashy as Gallman, but strong and gets the yards when you need them.

I can't think of one position on this team I'm concerned about. I expect we'll run the ball more this year, but that's not a bad thing. That will just open up the passing game for us.

Don't doubt these players!
Don't doubt these coaches! and...
Don't doubt the National Champion Clemson Tiger Football Team!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE...

Jun 29, 2017, 6:35 AM

Amen and round of applause! ??????

Jun 29, 2017, 6:38 AM

I don't think the posters or fans with half brain has the audacity to doubt any of the players or staff...Its just we really need a good splash with a RB...Until Feaster learns the blocking scheme we are really going to see how much Wayne meant to this offense and team this season...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 29, 2017, 6:38 AM

I second that!

Jun 29, 2017, 6:57 AM

This is so true. We need to think back a few (maybe 10) years ago. White would have been a great addition but we are so loaded at every position we will be 11-1 or maybe 12-0 this year. We need to get used to being an elite team. If a player chooses a different school that is on them. WE ARE HERE TO STAY! Go Tigers!

Jun 29, 2017, 7:10 AM

There are MANY good running backs in the high school ranks. Clemson's staff is as good as there is when finding the right ones for Clemson. It's more than just stars in play here, it's chemistry, it's attitude, its work ethic. Fuller is dependable. He runs downhill between the tackles, he blocks well, and he can catch the ball out of the backfield. Feaster is "learning the blocking schemes" away from being explosive. Etienne has all the tools, very interested in seeing what he does in fall practice. Choice just seems to be odd man out. I hope he can show out in the fall and make some plays. All in all, yeah, Clemson wanted White, but they don't NEED him to be successful. Clemson NEEDS one of their quarterbacks to step up and lead.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And , remember .... you can't lose what you never had

Jun 29, 2017, 7:27 AM

so it's nothing to worry about. We will fill the open slot with someone with potential to keep us where we want to be. And I like it that the coot will have to face him for three years.

No no no no

Jun 29, 2017, 7:42 AM

It's

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometimes well you might find
You get what you need

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'm on here alot. Seems you are the only 1 worried about zw

Jun 29, 2017, 7:40 AM

The rest of us have already moved on

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,816
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic