Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been hearing a lot about false or Fake political news...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 2,150

Been hearing a lot about false or Fake political news...

Jun 28, 2017, 11:13 AM

And wondering if there's any truth (or untruth) ) to it when it comes to college football..and particularly in regards to Clemson, sc Or ga.

Saying, heard that Clemson is basically finished due to rb White picking Dawgs..and Coots are never going to lose to TiGERS Again as long as they're driving a fine Bentley.

What heared you..falsely or truthfully..so help you Santa?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been hearing a lot about false or Fake political news...***

Jun 28, 2017, 11:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think some vegas guy says

Jun 28, 2017, 11:56 AM

we'll be lucky to see the blue turf again for the Idaho bowl.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

yeah it's called Fox News. Way late though they've been around since 1996***

Jun 28, 2017, 11:57 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What U talking bout Willis ?

Jun 28, 2017, 12:05 PM

CNN,MSNBC,WAPO and NYT are the ones getting busted every single day making sh!t up .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcprZ26qhvQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahahaha!

Jun 28, 2017, 12:13 PM

You actually believe one cable news is better than the other.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Hahahahaha!

Jun 28, 2017, 7:17 PM

> You actually believe one cable news is better than
> the other.

You aren't providing any evidence Fox of this. We are supposed to take your liberal word for it.

Re: What U talking bout Willis ?

Jun 28, 2017, 12:19 PM [ in reply to What U talking bout Willis ? ]

Amen

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Yeah, because Fox is the network that has retracted

Jun 28, 2017, 1:13 PM [ in reply to yeah it's called Fox News. Way late though they've been around since 1996*** ]

multiple false stories over the last couple weeks, issued apologies to the subjects of those stories and had 3 of their reporters "resign" Tommy Bowden style. Oh wait...no that was CNN.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah, because Fox is the network that has retracted

Jun 28, 2017, 1:16 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Try to stay on topic here

Jun 28, 2017, 1:23 PM

we're talking fake news and reporters resigning over publishing fake news. Bill resigned because he is a pig and got found out, then the Soros group pressured his advertisers to pull out (pun maybe intended?).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Try to stay on topic here

Jun 28, 2017, 1:29 PM

They're all corporate shills looking for ratings to please their advertisers. Serious debate is a waste of time.

Jun 28, 2017, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Try to stay on topic here ]

But thats why it isn't 'fake news", they pulled the story and fired 3 reporters, 1 a Pulitzer Prize winner. If it were fake news, it would still be running.

Jun 28, 2017, 7:15 PM

> But thats why it isn't 'fake news", they pulled the
> story and fired 3 reporters, 1 a Pulitzer Prize
> winner. If it were fake news, it would still be
> running.

They were all paid. Not really fired if you get a payday on way out. CNN only pulled it because Trump's associate was going to sue them for big money.

You also left out the video of a top CNN guy saying CNN only pushing the Russia collusion conspiracy theory for ratings, and video of Van Jones saying the Russia story is a nothing burger, in contradiction to things he has said on air.

grindr >>>>***

Jun 28, 2017, 7:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: grindr >>>>***

Jun 28, 2017, 7:18 PM

Why don't you actually type out a sentence if you are looking for my attention. You appear to be following me around on here. I'm living in your brain rent free.

Jun 28, 2017, 7:20 PM

i like to fuq with idiots

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 28, 2017, 7:20 PM

that's what she said

Jun 28, 2017, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Try to stay on topic here ]

It was fake news long before that to anyone with a live brain cell.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, because Fox is the network that has retracted

Jun 28, 2017, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, because Fox is the network that has retracted ]

"Smell my finger"

Re: yeah it's called Fox News. Way late though they've been around since 1996***

Jun 28, 2017, 4:51 PM [ in reply to yeah it's called Fox News. Way late though they've been around since 1996*** ]

lol poor queenie gets his information from CNN and MSNBC a SJW race baiters dream.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

It's fake news that the capons have a D1 football team***

Jun 28, 2017, 12:06 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been hearing a lot about false or Fake political news...

Jun 28, 2017, 12:09 PM
IMG_1361.JPG(84.4 K)
IMG_1365.JPG(111.8 K)
IMG_1637.JPG(95.6 K)

Heard Boom's teams take off in the second season, was told all they needed was skill players and a RB and now they are loaded. I heard you could see after our game with them last year the teams where even and the whole team got mad and now their every waking moment they thrive on " never again".

I was told coach cusscoot brought the whole team together an inspired them all just after our national championship game and let them all-in on Game-on. That was just after we beat Bama, it really brought them together.

I talked to half the crowd that was there for the spring game an all 6 of them agreed competition looked better than last year. I also heard they had 5-6 stars of recruits commit in the same day. Both of them agreed on being a coot on the same day.

Their coach is mad too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Where did you hear this***

Jun 28, 2017, 12:13 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

ESPN fake news; TigerNet Fair and Balanced***

Jun 28, 2017, 4:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 2,150
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic