Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KornCOOT's report on White and Teague
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 4,371

KornCOOT's report on White and Teague

Jun 28, 2017, 10:31 AM

Clemson went all in on RB Zamir White of Laurinburg, NC and came up empty when he committed to Georgia Tuesday. The Tigers passed on several other quality backs to impress upon White how much he was wanted at Clemson but that did not carry the day. So, the Tigers quickly moved on one of the backs they passed on, Master Teague III of Murfreesboro, TN, an Ohio State commitment. “Yes sir, they reached out to my dad to see if I would be interested in an opportunity there. I don’t think my dad has responded yet because we are on vacation. Clemson is a really great program but I believe that The Ohio State is the best place for me. It would be a great offer but I wouldn’t change my mind about OSU.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the info. I never would read Kornblutt***

Jun 28, 2017, 10:43 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would never read a publication that would use Korncoot...***

Jun 28, 2017, 10:45 AM

Re: KornCOOT's report on White and Teague

Jun 28, 2017, 10:52 AM

Korncoot isn't smart enough to realize that we're not desperate for a RB in this class, and we have reached the elite status and can be choosy!!! Clemson has passed the load up stage on every 3 star we can get.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He could have phrased things differently but nothing

Jun 28, 2017, 12:10 PM

In that post was fiction.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jun 28, 2017, 11:07 AM

This coot homer's spin on everything is comical. To watch most of the media in this state put out so much coot propaganda and take jabs at Clemson any chance they get has been hilarious considering the results on the field. Even people who move in from out of state and pull for other teams notice. For them to put so much time, energy and $$$ into gamecock football only to watch it flop time and time again is hilarious .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With Horncoot's penchant for lyibg,

Jun 28, 2017, 11:52 AM

it'd be funny as h3ll if this was the recruit Hood was talking about flipping if he got an offer. LOLOL
I'd rather have Pledger, Lawrence or the kid that just decommitted from Bama myself, but there's really no way of knowing if what Korncoot says is true or not.

Korncoot gets his information directly from Tigernet...

Jun 28, 2017, 2:23 PM

He even has a handle on here. He is pathetic.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2017, 2:24 PM

FAKE NEWS!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed!***

Jun 28, 2017, 5:56 PM

Re: Agreed!***

Jun 28, 2017, 11:14 PM

If you guys want recruiting info follow Matt Debary on twitter dude owns the state of GA in recruiting and had the inside track on T. Lawrence for the longest time.

Replies: 10
| visibility 4,371
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic