Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Our Coach and the Clemson Faithful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,394

Our Coach and the Clemson Faithful

Jun 28, 2017, 9:53 AM

Another still frame from my natty iphone video. Notice the orange clad legions cheering our leader at the moment he lifts the national championship trophy in Tampa.

I was filming the stage ceremony taking place at the other end of the field and decided to turn around and capture a shot of the jumbotron as Dabo was presented the trophy. I just happened to catch the swath of Tiger fans in the frame as the Clemson flag was being placed on the mountaintop.

Gives me chills just thinking about it. All in.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thX & wish I was...

Jun 28, 2017, 12:45 PM

There but just finishing uP my large order of Bullie's BBQ & Brunswick Stew with sides of collard greens, potato salad, hush puppies and peach cobbler.,

But boy did I celebrate with a cool beer & run around in my RV living room SCREAMING..til 4am!

Saying, was by myself this time around since every time we've played in a Natty I've been surrounded by great relatives & good friends who really didn't care or get the importance..

And this time, at age 76, I wanted to lock myself in my man cave early evening, with food & drink, nice lazy boy chair, remote, large tv, flipping to various stations to suck in all the projections & naysayers, and relax with my best Orange clothing on and past Clemson artifacts bearby..

And Man how that plan worked out..plus Stayed on cell phone texting a Clemson Grad Son, a Buckeye & a Coot..

And after Midnight my #1 GF from Georgia called to yell: "WE Won!"

I hung uP!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it, LightBulb. Yeah we smoked cigars & drank in

Jun 28, 2017, 2:14 PM

the stadium parking lot until they made us leave - about 2:45 a.m.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it lbb!

Jun 28, 2017, 6:51 PM [ in reply to thX & wish I was... ]

I'm picturing what that RV would have looked like from down the street, past midnight, in a quiet little neighborhood with all that going on. Cheers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,394
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic