Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Out of State Clemson fans ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Out of State Clemson fans ...

Jun 27, 2017, 4:00 PM

Who's your most despised rival ?

I live in Virginia ... I'm not around a bunch of coots, so I don't experience it like SC Clemson fans.

To me, its far and away UNC .. I knew they were cheating all the way back to the 80's ... when I went to Chapel Hole for a Springsteen concert, and saw JR Cant Reid at a stoplight in a brand new Nissan 300ZX.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I grew up in NC. I hated UNC. Primarily because they were

Jun 27, 2017, 4:15 PM

pompous and talked trash only during basketball season. And then when I brought up football during football season they didn't want to talk about it. Then, at some point when I was stationed in Alabama, I slowly started to dislike Auburn fans. And now, I despise Ohio State, Michigan, Auburn, and FSU fans I think.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I grew up in NC. I hated UNC. Primarily because they were

Jun 27, 2017, 4:19 PM

I just want to see the Tigers devour everyone on the schedule. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out of State Clemson fans ...

Jun 27, 2017, 4:26 PM

although I live in the real upstate ny for family reasons,definitely usuc.having lived in columbia for 3 long years,i still wake up screaming in the middle of the night.just for the record,i do consider the rest of SC my adopted home state.to date I've never met uncheats who weren't arrogant ###holes,so they are solidly in 2nd place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 27, 2017, 4:29 PM

Ive been in ATL allmy life if GT was any good I would say them, but growing up in the 90's UGA was the dominate team. Cant stand them leg humpers!

Jun 27, 2017, 4:35 PM

Also live in VA (Roanoke)

Maybe the Cluckers don't rival us these days, but I still detest them the most!!!!!!!!!!

After them, I am tired of:

FSU
Never liked PJohnson, so throw in GTECH
UNC - as noted by others
'Cuse - just because

Jun 27, 2017, 4:42 PM

Just recently moved to Tennessee and slowly but surely the Tennessee Vols are moving into #1 on my list. For a program that hasn't did anything in 7 or 8 years, you would think they were on the verge of a National Championship. I don't mind a rabid fan base but at least be realistic about your program. They still try to trash talk about Clemson recruiting the Knoxville area. I just pray that a home and home series is on the horizon.

From Ga

Jun 27, 2017, 4:42 PM

Generally, the whole SEC can suck it. When I was a kid, UGA was good and I had to hear all the talk from them. Around high school, they weren't as good but "Dawg fans" would constantly go on and on about the SEC. UGA has rivalries with Auburn and Florida, yet they'd be out there yelling "War Eagle" and "Go Gators" for those teams during their championship games while their "own" team played in mid tier bowls. So that, plus USuCk fans love of the SEC has soured me on the whole conference. I used to pull for Vandy some, but I don't like to do that unless they're playing another SEC school. Also know a bunch of Bama fans. Their arrogance plus the SEC love fest makes me absolutely despise the Saban era of Bama. Buck Fama

Message was edited by: TigersRoarMayEcho®

Jun 27, 2017, 8:08 PM

Close to Roanke Va. and it is Hokie Land and it's been a great couple of years!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From VA as well, but live in ATL now..

Jun 27, 2017, 8:50 PM

Respect the Hokies, but wanna beat the crap out of them every time.

I laugh at UVA b/c they are so terrible. Almost for sorry for them.... Almost.

Despise GT, don't care for UGA either..

However, nothing tops my hatred for Dirt ###### U, Michigan and Notre Dame. They can all suck it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the coots are still tops on my list

Jun 27, 2017, 9:03 PM

followed by unc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2017, 10:43 PM

Pretty much anybody I know, even friends and family, who went to a different school, I hate their school. Is that psychopathological? Only Mom is exempt--I root for her school.

But most of all, hate UNC (live in NC). However, I made a deal with a friend last year who hates Clemson. He agreed to root for tigers in ncg, I agreed to root for UNC in ncaas. It was painful, but I held up my end of bargain. (No, I don't really think it makes a difference, but we did it anyway).

Boy, how I loved the loss to Clemson being the beginning of the end for that pr!(k Matt Daugherty!

Jun 28, 2017, 9:18 AM

I.ve been in Florida since 1969 and and hate the semi-holes almost as bad as the chickens. Of course theres Notre Dame and all of the sec,Oh yeah , Michigan , OSU and Chokelahomer.Geez guess everyone but Clemp

From the Asheville, NC area...

Jun 27, 2017, 11:01 PM

Tarholes are always "we" and "us" and totally ignore the UNCheat issues.
But UT Vols.... these people are beyond description when it comes to delusional. EVERY Vol fan I know has zero tie to the school (I know that's a whole subject of debate among some TNetters as well). I think there's some kind of Vol KoolAid in the water in Pigeon Forge that they must drink when they go over to DollyWood or this or that Rod-Run.

Re: From the Asheville, NC area...

Jun 27, 2017, 11:05 PM

Agree, but sometimes it also seems like every redneck in NC who didn't go to college is a tarholes fan.

Ohio State for me

Jun 28, 2017, 11:05 AM

Since I live in Ohio, everyone is all about the Bucks. It's seriously so annoying. Boy did I have fun going to work, shopping, hiking, to the movies, etc. wearing my Clemson gear after we crushed them on NYE. Definitely received many sour looks from that point on. I did get so much crap for wearing it beforehand though once the matchup was announced. All the cocky OSU fans around here were saying how we lost to Pitt and their loss to PSU was "better" and that we have no chance because of all their NFL-bound talent. Ah good times!

Jun 28, 2017, 11:18 AM

Atlanta is close enough to the stench of Columbia that the coots still top the list.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic