Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for Tiger Woods
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,970

Question for Tiger Woods

Jun 27, 2017, 10:07 AM
IMG_3576.PNG(101.1 K)

?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for Tiger Woods

Jun 27, 2017, 10:08 AM

Always point away from your face.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Thats not what she said...***

Jun 27, 2017, 10:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2017, 10:14 AM

Man, I know TW has caught it from a lot of you since the Gary commitment. Fact is TW has been and remains a pretty accurate source on recruiting. Anyway what t-net be if we can't poke a little fun at people:)

Jun 27, 2017, 10:20 AM

He is a member of tiger illustrated you would be just as accurate as him if you were a member as well.

Jun 27, 2017, 10:24 AM

Man I appreciate anyone who does their homework so I don't have to and I don't care how they do it.:)

and Clemson.247sports***

Jun 27, 2017, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Question for Tiger Woods ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 27, 2017, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Question for Tiger Woods ]

BTW it took me 10 years of reading t-net before I actually took the plunge to join. This is good enough for me.:)

Jun 27, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Question for Tiger Woods ]

For what it's worth, according to most everybody in the know, Gary had told the Clemson staff - as well as the Michigan staff - that he was coming. Which was pure class, by the way. Even he admitted he hadn't actually made up his mind and that he didn't know where he was going until he opened his mouth and said the words.

The Clemson staff just stuck their hands in their pockets and didn't say anything afterward - as they shouldn't have, it doesn't behoove you to rip a 17-year-old kid for his conduct even if you were lied to - but you know that annoyed them. Mightily.

FWIW, there will likely be no champagne today unless Zamir White's doing the same to other coaching staffs. Several other schools seem to feel "confident" they have him, which makes me wonder who is being told what. But UGA and UNC all seem to think they "likely" have him and even Alabama guys are making confident noises. I haven't heard a single source tell me the same about Clemson. And unless NewSpring steps up large we likely aren't even under consideration, if you follow.

If he's coming here, people who usually talk are very much keeping it zipped.

Mostly hearing UGA/UNC right now.

Be interesting to see what happens if ZW drops elsewhere, especially now that Salahuddin is off the board. Do we pull the trigger on Devon Lawrence or do we just bank the scholie and wait to see what develops late on and hope there's another late bloomer like Etienne out there?

Jun 27, 2017, 10:36 AM

Saw a rumor that Dabo and Jeff Scott feel confident.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 27, 2017, 10:42 AM

> Saw a rumor that Dabo and Jeff Scott feel confident.

Ah, recruiting. I suppose I could just stop sending texts and emails and, you know, just wait until 12:05. Probably be the rational thing to do.

This one's got a lot more smoke around it than usual, though. Clear sign different people are being told a lot of different things.

That generally doesn't turn out well.

Poor Tiger Woods .. he's going to smack Gary

Jun 27, 2017, 10:15 AM

1 day for ruining his life.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Who?***

Jun 27, 2017, 10:16 AM

Nevermind..I guess you've already forgotten the

Jun 27, 2017, 10:20 AM

Rashan Gary champagne post that started this.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Who?***

Jun 27, 2017, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Who?*** ]

Gary Shandling of course.

Jun 27, 2017, 10:16 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,970
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic