Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2019 RB Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,131

2019 RB Recruiting

Jun 27, 2017, 2:01 AM

Anyone know anything about this giant 2019 RB prospect out of Charlotte, Quavaris Crouch? Seems to be pretty highly regarded.

Any thoughts about him versus or combined with Devyn Ford in terms of CU RB recruiting?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2019 RB Recruiting

Jun 27, 2017, 12:17 PM

Just commenting to hopefully pose this question to the morning crowd. Really curious about this young man.

Quavaris Crouch

Jun 27, 2017, 12:41 PM

He has visited a few times already including Louisville, and SCar last season. Visited Junior Day in early March. We offered March 4th as an athlete. He may still grow into a LB body. He was one of the hundreds of people watching the SCar spring game, so they shouldn't be a factor. Since we've offered, Alabama, FSU, Ohio State, Penn State and Notre Dame have all given him offers as well.

Currently the #1 ranked back by 247, the only site to rank 2019s by position so far. He didn't test great at The Opening Regional in Charlotte (4.69 40, 4.44 shuttle, 29.7 vertical jump), but he weighed in over 220 pounds so he'll be more of a bruising back, should he play RB at the next level.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Quavaris Crouch

Jun 27, 2017, 5:32 PM

Thank you. His film didn't seem that impressive, but he is a specimen. I noticed on 24/7 he was #1 and Ford was #3. Ford seems to warrant the rating, but based on the limited film on Crouch I was really surprised to see him anywhere near the top. He is a bruiser though.

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,131
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic