Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy We Beat Alabama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Happy We Beat Alabama

Jun 26, 2017, 11:37 PM

I was so happy that we beat Alabama for the championship. I've been carrying around a powerful heartache since they beat us to open the 2008 season. We came in the game ranked #8 and they were #23 I think. I just knew we were going to win. We were loaded with great skill players. I learned a lesson that night. You have got to have an offensive line that's able to open holes and give the quarterback time to throw, or all the best skill players in the game don't mean a thing. They won convincingly, and called us ugly names like soft and weak. It felt so good to get our revenge in the championship game, and I hope we play them again this year, in the same game with the same results.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Re: Happy We Beat Alabama

Jun 26, 2017, 11:38 PM

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 11:43 PM

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep..

Jun 27, 2017, 12:41 AM

our Oline in that game were shown on TV sitting on the sideline in near tears not understanding what had hit them..in strength, dedication, work-ethic, production, etc.

Glad CJ at least broke one on them Elephants!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2017, 12:42 AM
IMG_1695.PNG(184.5 K)
IMG_1696.PNG(123.5 K)

Let's call it like it was if you remember the stats that they kept flashing in the 4th quarter!!!

We took them behind the shed and beat them at the very game their known for. We beat them with long sustained drives averaging 7.4 yards a play, doubled them up on time of possession and almost had double the 1st downs. We held them on 3rd down everytime except 2, they were 2 for 15, talk about a good ole behind the woodshed spanking.

We even had two turnovers and still won against the best defense ever....lol

Our Tigers came to kick their tales and did in a game that took away their dignity!! Go Tigers!!

Don't let anyone tell you we just barely beat them, that's a lie, we whipped their buts in Tiger style!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

we spotted them two TDs and then just ran them down.***

Jun 27, 2017, 2:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: we spotted them two TDs and then just ran them down.***

Jun 27, 2017, 6:33 AM

I'm not going to do the research on that, but, I don't think that anyone has beat Bama in Saban's years after being down two TDs!!!

Re: we spotted them two TDs and then just ran them down.***

Jun 27, 2017, 3:05 PM

Well... Bama was briefly up 21-7 against Auburn in the 2013 Iron Bowl (the "Kick Six" game). That wasn't so much of a comeback on Auburn's part as it was a one-in-a-million lucky strike. Clemson didn't need luck. Only guts. Go Tigers!

Jun 27, 2017, 3:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Happy We Beat Alabama ]

Yes sir we did that, and they have been mad ever since, them spoiled biotches!!!

Jun 27, 2017, 12:48 AM

I'm happy we beat them because they have been the best team the last 10 years.

It's very satisfying beating the best.

35-31

Jun 27, 2017, 12:51 AM

But not that close I've just read! Ha.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2017, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Happy We Beat Alabama ]

It won't be the last time either

everytime I see a bama fan, I just say roll tide and smile.***

Jun 27, 2017, 2:02 AM

Jun 27, 2017, 10:11 AM

I lost $49.00 on that game in a bet with my Coot-in-law .
Was supposed to be $50.00 , but I only had 4 ones in my wallet and he let it go ...because pitied .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 27, 2017, 9:08 PM

I lost $100 on that game and also a little pride :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers........Fight Big Cat

Drove back home after the game in the Dome and it was a

Jun 27, 2017, 11:35 AM

VERY painful ride indeed. A whipping no doubt!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic