Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating

Jun 26, 2017, 9:49 AM

Salty bunch

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/Zamir-White-now-owns-a-BMW-with-Clemson-steering-wheel-cover-53329278

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

That didn't take long.***

Jun 26, 2017, 9:51 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating

Jun 26, 2017, 9:51 AM

You had to know they would do that. They are like the media and the democrats. Blow up everything negatively after getting your butts handed to you. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 10:58 AM

F##k politics. Spot the d##n ball!!

Jun 26, 2017, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

They are like the media and the democrats. Blow up everything negatively after getting your butts handed to you.

Lol what? What a weird analogy.

Jun 26, 2017, 12:46 PM

I totally agree! Glad I'm not the only one that said "huh"?

Jun 26, 2017, 6:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

Spot on imho. Maybe you just missed his point? Idk

Jun 26, 2017, 6:19 PM

I get the point. F##k politics. Football forum, do you get the point?

Jun 27, 2017, 1:58 PM

Yeah I do. But I responded to a political comment so I didn't start this. BESIDES this is a CLEMSON football board so why we talkin' bout Coots anyways?

Jun 27, 2017, 6:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

You must be a snowflake if you think that's weird. Fell the burn

Jun 26, 2017, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

Please keep politics out of football. There's enough stress in life and Clemson Football is our escape. ????

Jun 26, 2017, 6:25 PM

I hear you! Thanks for backing me on this. The thread title was plenty interesting before the curve ball was thrown

Jun 26, 2017, 9:55 AM

They can't fathom the thought that its just....they are one big dumpster fire with no coaching personal stability. Just like they all believe Clowney actually passed high school on his own and was eligible academically for college.

I bet they think the citadel cheated to. lol***

Jun 26, 2017, 9:56 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 9:58 AM

Now they will have to eat their words twice a year for the next three if he signs with UGS

Jun 26, 2017, 10:00 AM

Everyone is cheating fsu and clemson, yet isn't Ole Miss actually in trouble for cheating during recruiting? Ole miss bought that nasty good recruiting class and still couldn't win the Sec West! Shows that just bc you buy a really good team doesn't mean you are going to win anything!! We are where we at and fsu too bc of the coaching the players get, yes we recruit top notch players now but we have won 6 straight 10 win seasons and none of those teams were full of 5 stars! We get the recruits bc we win, have great facilities , and coaching staff that is off the charts!

Jun 26, 2017, 10:03 AM

Funny....that is a Dodge not a BMW.....Silly Coots...wishing

And this is why I TD when we miss on a kid and people start posting about a bagman

Jun 26, 2017, 10:04 AM

instead of just accepting that the kid picked a different school. Nothing more juvenile and pathetic than slandering a kid because he had a connection with a coach or a place over another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: And this is why I TD when we miss on a kid and people start posting about a bagman

Jun 26, 2017, 12:37 PM

Curious: Did you TD post regarding RN to Ole Miss and Bagmen?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably. A couple people being right in the end doesn't

Jun 26, 2017, 3:50 PM

justify the number of posts that are wrong. Its really pretty lame. If a kid goes somewherr, wish him well and move on.

This occurs much less on this site now, but we had multiple threads for years resembling that fgf thread. Its embarrassing, and should be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Probably. A couple people being right in the end doesn't

Jun 26, 2017, 6:18 PM

But TDing someone for being right is OK?

You either condone the nonsense from FGF in the OP

Jun 27, 2017, 2:19 AM

or you don't. By your response and accompanying TD, you must. Stuff gets said about every big recruit when they don't sign with a school that was in close contention.

3 years later, when allegations were confirmed at Ole Miss is different than another bagman post when Tunsil and that WR signed there.

Just bc one is a Clemson fan saying another school's bagman is why we lost out on Clowney, Carl Lawson, or Mont Adams doesn't make it any better than that fgf post.

null

Jun 26, 2017, 10:04 AM

The real funny thing is donthey not understand that he is a GA lean? He prob not coming to clemson just shows how salty they are!

Jun 26, 2017, 10:10 AM

I just love their subtle racism to suggest that a black athlete couldnt possible afford a 90s model BMW.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jun 26, 2017, 10:28 AM

Yea all these ppl thing these kids can't buy a used car or even lease a car I can go lease a new BMW for like 300 a month! These ppl act like he's got a lambo behind him. That Dodge Charger is not that expensive it's called monthly payments or even a lease. All his parents need is decent jobs and they can afford that car it's not a 100,000 dollar car like come on Coots. Don't y'all make a lot of money being a sec tacking dummy for the better teams in sec why can't they use that money to get recruits, seems to them you just gotnto buy a natty! Ask Ole Miss it don't work like that, Sorry

Jun 26, 2017, 11:16 AM

+1 for the coots being tackling dummies" for sec is so true!!! They were worn out when we got to them bc, those dummies couldn't get in front of nobody!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

It's not a mid-90s BMW. The dash layout and steering wheel match a 2015+ X5.

Jun 26, 2017, 10:54 AM

That isnt the same dash

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jun 26, 2017, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

Pretty obvious it's not the same gauge cluster. Analogue vs. digital fuel economy gauge at the bottom of the tach for one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Jun 26, 2017, 1:44 PM

OK how about this one... A 2012 3 series...

Regardless it's not a "mid-90s" 20 year old car. It even has a hands-free button at the bottom right on the steering wheel which was not on BMWs in the mid-90s. Not saying it's a really expensive car, but it's also not a 20 year old junker either.

my favorite part is how jealous they are of the #### poster

Jun 26, 2017, 1:59 PM

that drives the BMW X5. They are all bashing him and calling him arrogant.

Haha.. I can just hear them sitting at their computers saying "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

Re: my favorite part is how jealous they are of the #### poster

Jun 26, 2017, 2:29 PM

My favorite part was the coot poster who then took a new picture with a nice hand written phrase on it to ruffle their feathers even more.

Jun 26, 2017, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Coots: FSU and Clemson are cheating ]

doesn't even have a Clemson steering wheel cover.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 10:15 AM

It can't be because we have the best new facility in the country, and I guess it also can't be because we just won a natty and are lined up perfectly for a couple more runs for the title... got to be cheating right? Give me a break coots!!! Do something with your football program and quit whining!

Well, we do have an unfair advantage over them.

Jun 26, 2017, 10:22 AM

A beautiful pastoral university with a lake, an unselfish head coach who molds boys into men of character, facilities second to none, and defending national champions.

Gives them a tough hill to climb, doesn't it?

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Clemson bought him an old BMW and Uga topped it

Jun 26, 2017, 10:23 AM

with a new Charger...we are toast

Re: Clemson bought him an old BMW and Uga topped it

Jun 26, 2017, 10:53 AM

They accuse but yet they just came off probation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sorry, what?

Jun 26, 2017, 11:26 AM

"When are we going to recruits cars? Let's start using that SEC Network money to good use"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm sorry, what?

Jun 26, 2017, 12:17 PM

Yea that one was a brain-buster for sure. I thought I was having a stroke halfway through reading that guy's post.

That escalated quickly***

Jun 26, 2017, 11:54 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2017, 12:01 PM

Lol. Those guys are ridiculous. I guess anybody who beats up on the SEC is cheating.

Jun 26, 2017, 1:16 PM

Are we to assume the Gamecock women's basketball team is cheating? If a team is winning, that appears to be the Gamecock logic. Maybe they are placing too much emphasis on cheating in basketball and not enough on football. They need to get with it in the 21st. century.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder if it ever crosses their feeble minds

Jun 26, 2017, 12:29 PM

that in the nearly 30 years since Clemson had issues with the NCAA, usuck has been on NCAA Probation TWICE.....that usuck has been on NCAA Probation more times than Clemson ever has....and that usuck was put on NCAA Probation long before the NCAA ever set their first shoe on Clemson's campus

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Used the uga/nc down payments for the bmw?

Jun 26, 2017, 12:52 PM

But still going to CLEMSON!

Jun 27, 2017, 6:32 AM

Salty bunch? Nope...no relation whatsoever! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic