Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So my Wife put a couple of TVs and a stereo on Layaway
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,521

So my Wife put a couple of TVs and a stereo on Layaway

Jun 25, 2017, 1:19 PM

behind the Walmart until we could come back later with some associates and take them to the charity auction at our Pizza Parlor. Turns out some do-gooder thought our acts of kindness strayed outside his understanding of moral decency and called the cops on her. Now Vinnie and Rocko think I look weak in front of the organization and that I need to collect, or this thing could get out of hand.

I am on my way over there now will a couple of nice, slightly deranged and strung out teenagers from the neighborhood to explain what a wonderful opportunity this rat has in front of of him. Because he lives behind the Walmart, I have decided to offer him a job running our layaway department from home. It is simple really, we drop off the packages at his house and he does not call law enforcement. I am sure he will be thrilled about his new job, being that the health insurance package is one of the best. I can pretty much guarantee he does not get sick, or have something unfortunate happen as long as he keeps his mouth shut and does what we tell him.

Hopefully he sees things our way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So my Wife put a couple of TVs and a stereo on Layaway

Jun 25, 2017, 1:25 PM

Dude, you're hilarious. Been reading your posts for years. You remind me of my brother in law. Hope your new business arrangement works out. BTW what did your boss say about all those tiles ripped out of the break area?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were they 55 inchers? Man, if only people would mind their

Jun 25, 2017, 1:26 PM

own business!

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al Champs!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

My wife was out shopping for my Father's Day gift today

Jun 25, 2017, 1:50 PM

(I know, she's like that). In her buggy was 2 55" TV's and a stereo. She turned around to wallop one of the rug rats in the head & when she turned back around, the buggy was gone! She's too lazy to load it up again, so she left. Who's the loser in this? Me! I didn't get any Father's Day gifts! Unless you call walloping the kid when they got home.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Jun 25, 2017, 1:37 PM

I'm sure if you can get our assistant basketball coach over to talk to them they will see things your way and they will be excited with the benefits and might suggest a couple of other jobs they will do for free.

If he doesn't straighten it out they truly are worthless. He's the key to assure your success because #### Bender is the best in the business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 25, 2017, 4:00 PM

don't you mean"your husband?". ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So my Wife put a couple of TVs and a stereo on Layaway***

Jun 25, 2017, 4:05 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 4:15 PM

I think you have a great sense of humor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 5:13 PM

I reluctantly agree ;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

It sounds like a great opportuninty for everyone.

Jun 25, 2017, 4:55 PM

Location. Location. Location.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Your wife is the snaggle toothed crackhead?

Jun 25, 2017, 9:35 PM

Kinda hot, she busy this weekend?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome to the Jounge.

Jun 25, 2017, 9:43 PM

You've been here before. Make yourself at home.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,521
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic