Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo will influence more people in one game than Dawn Staley
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,240

Dabo will influence more people in one game than Dawn Staley

Jun 25, 2017, 1:09 PM

Dabo will influence more people in one game than Dawn Staley will influence in her entire career.

This is not an exaggeration.

What exactly makes Dawn Staley the "most powerful" person in South Carolina athletics?

Just asking.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo will influence more people in one game than Dawn Staley

Jun 25, 2017, 1:14 PM

Put it this way I've never heard of the person they are talking about so they can't be that influential if I've never heard of him like prob a lot of ppl in the state that don't follow i guess women's basketball? Is what he has something to do with I don't know. That's why this is a joke. I've only hear about uconn women's team on espn and stuff except for this year but they still talked about upset of uconn nationally more than the title winner haha. Everybody in the state even if you don't follow football knows or has heard of DABO SWINNEY!!!

Jun 25, 2017, 2:08 PM

as I recall they didnt beat Uconn. They beat the team that beat Uconn. Miss St couldnt get back up for the game after the upset.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 2:18 PM

Yea I know they didn't beat Uconn I was just saying Uconn being beat by Miss st was bigger news nationally then Scar winning it all! If uconn would have played Scar that night instead of miss st i def think they would have lost. Uconn beat miss st by 60 in the regular season so I think they came in thinking they had it won and miss st had full out revenge give it all they got mentality and it worked. I don't think Scar could have beaten Uconn but that's just my opinion. Don't know much at all if any about women's bball, just knew the story line of Uconn being beat.

Jun 25, 2017, 2:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo will influence more people in one game than Dawn Staley ]

But also missed the main point that this guy I have never heard of and I'd bet 100 other than Scar die hards most people in the state know who he is. Just like me and I follow and not bragging don't wanna come off that way but know a lot of most sports but male sports lol so never heard of this guy and I live in SC Dabo is know nation wide and he has given more back to communities and the state of sc then this guy dreamed of!!

What guy are you talking about?***

Jun 26, 2017, 3:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: What guy are you talking about?***

Jun 26, 2017, 9:25 AM

He's just pretending he doesn't know who she is, like some others in this thread. Which is extra funny cuz he gives away earlier in the comment that he already knows she's involved with women's sports.

Anyway, the idea that Staley has 1/10 the influence, power, or name recognition that Dabo is silly. Just coots being coots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coaching in the "upcoming" Rio Olympics?***

Jun 25, 2017, 2:21 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ambien.***

Jun 25, 2017, 2:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Ambien.***

Jun 25, 2017, 4:17 PM

You can reach Sapakoff at gsapakoff@postandcourier.com. He wrote the article. Give him your opinion as I did and many others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I save my opinion giving for ###### coot real estate agents***

Jun 25, 2017, 4:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 25, 2017, 4:43 PM

It's called click bait. Everyone talking about it is exactly what they want. No one really believes that but to stay relevant they have to make outlandish statements

She influences whatever little girls in SC that are into...

Jun 25, 2017, 4:48 PM

gymnastics. That is all. Maybe gymnastics is huge in SC and I just don't know.

Jun 25, 2017, 5:22 PM

In the scheme of thing's,does it matter.usuc papers have to have someone to
assume to be better than all others so they picked Dawn.let the old gal have
the spot light and spot the ball.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing Apart From The Media's Bias to Distort Reality to

Jun 25, 2017, 5:36 PM

Their Crackpot Agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic