Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Texans coach says Clemson's sophisticated offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,090

Texans coach says Clemson's sophisticated offense

Jun 25, 2017, 12:42 AM

definitely helped Watson.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/24/bill-obrien-clemsons-sophisticated-offense-helped-deshaun-watson/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, would that be The Chad's or Coach Scott and The Engineer's?

Jun 25, 2017, 12:48 AM

I've been very pleased with the job the co-coordinators have put together. I hope that arrangement can stay at Clemson for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lack of turnover on the staff has been a huge asset.***

Jun 25, 2017, 6:53 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Texans coach says Clemson's sophisticated offense

Jun 25, 2017, 12:56 AM

Good poast, thanks for sharing. Watson will continue to impress O'Brien as time goes on, not just in practice, but in winning FB games.

Watson throws deep to Hopkins, TD! Can't wait

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 12:57 AM

It's hilarious how jealous other teams and fans are of our Tigers. It's a compliment to have haters because it means you outplayed, outperformed and embarrassed their teams at the highest level.

How anyone who watched Bama the last two years dominate teams with their defense to the point many said they'd beat pro teams. To see how the Tigers and Deshaun dominate them like no other and then hear criticism about how simple our offense was with just one look and go tells me they know nothing about football or they are just hating because we were better.

Deshaun is going to make 12 teams look like they made horrible draft picks because they did and Dabo told them they were passing on Michael Jordan, and they did....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 25, 2017, 1:32 AM

Fox's preview of NC run had us eliminated before we got to OSU by VT.
ESpin, Booger, Finebaum, etc said that they couldn't hang with THIS AL DEFENSE, with all authority. Haters gonna hate, but truth is truth. Tigers handled AL very well in the trenches, and of course Watson orchestrated a beautiful game, showing his toughness, intangibles and win at all costs mentality.Credit to the entire team. However, the man beat SC on one leg! Watson has so much he brings to the table & has a bright future, glad to hear O'Brien pleased with what he's seen in his future franchise QB so far. I like how article ended. Something along the lines of " why Watson will be starting week 1 ". Texan fans are enamored with Watson, and can't wait to see that talent in Houston. whether he starts or sits, he'll be ready. I hope he sits for a bit, then comes in, just to get acclimated to everything. Either way, the man wins everywhere he goes.

Message was edited by: ATech®

Bump***

Jun 25, 2017, 5:04 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bryant should know it really well. Hope he shines.*****

Jun 25, 2017, 5:11 PM

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,090
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic