Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Funny LSU / OSU Fan Story
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 3,038

Funny LSU / OSU Fan Story

Jun 24, 2017, 6:49 PM

At work this week we got a new Senior Vice President from outside the company and I was asked by his boss to help on-board him as I had come from outside the company about 2 years ago. So after he gets settled into his office I set up time to go welcome him etc.

Pretty nice guy but a bit blustery. I notice on his credenza 2 game football helmets LSU signed by Miles and OSU signed by Myer and mention they were cool helmets. He then babbles on about how he went to LSU etc. and his eldest son goes to OSU but in his opinion SEC football is better than Big 10. I in passing mentioned that the ACC has really come on in the last few years. He went right back to the SEC etc. blah blah.

Meeting ends I commit to send him some files and do a market workwith etc. introduce him to some key industry players and customers and tell him to swing by my office later and I would walk him live through our CRM system. About 4:30 he swings by and the minute he comes through the door he is hit with the wall of Clemson memorabilia. After about 5 minutes he finally asks "Did you go to Clemson?" I replied yeah and if he ever wanted to come to Death Valley I would be glad to take him to a game. I don't think he will take me up on a game. I love baiting those pathetic mofos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny LSU / OSU Fan Story

Jun 24, 2017, 8:32 PM

Policy states you must follow with one of these. =o)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So .... you don't think he reads posts on

Jun 24, 2017, 8:49 PM

TigerNet?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So .... you don't think he reads posts on

Jun 24, 2017, 9:47 PM

Or anyone else in your company... Guess it's too late now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but did you complete your TPS reports

Jun 24, 2017, 10:00 PM

The Bobs are coming!

Somebody Has to Talk to the Engineers***

Jun 24, 2017, 10:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 7:13 AM

I currently go to LSU and had a great year telling everyone our team was good enough to not only go back to the CFP but win it all this year. Oddly enough, after LSU lost to Bama I was even more sure Clemson could beat them. I look forward to reminding my cohort for the next year which tigers are better.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 6:21 PM

Cool story bro! I threw some pics of me snorting coke on Facebook after calling in sick to work last week! Those idiots are so gullable! Haha

Replies: 7
| visibility 3,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic