Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
25 Most Powerful People in SC Sports (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

25 Most Powerful People in SC Sports (link)

Jun 24, 2017, 5:07 PM

(don't shoot the messenger---I didn't realize the entire state had suddenly abandoned football and adopted women's basketball as the "true" state sport)

http://www.postandcourier.com/columnists/the-most-powerful-people-in-south-carolina-sports-dawn-staley/article_1441b204-51fa-11e7-ac33-177731fbdc3c.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Total Garbage***

Jun 24, 2017, 5:12 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 25 Most Powerful People in SC Sports (link)

Jun 24, 2017, 5:18 PM

Just read that crap. Where's Danny ford

Jun 24, 2017, 5:21 PM

Just for the sake of not arguing, i'll let the worm puller wimmins coach being number 1 slide because of the Olympic thing, but putting jane ahead of coach V makes this list lose all credibility.

Sapakoff Must Be Trolling Clemson Fans

Jun 24, 2017, 5:27 PM

The Post & Courier's coverage of Clemson is generally much better than that horrible rag in Columbia. This article reeks of coot homer bias.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Jun 24, 2017, 5:38 PM

If anyone really believes that number one is Dabo in this state, then I have a time share condo in beautiful North Korea that I will give you!

Jun 24, 2017, 5:38 PM

That anyone other than Dabo is number one that is!!!

Jake Bentley? No way! Jack will sack by Ferrell, Wilkins,

Jun 24, 2017, 5:49 PM

Lawrence, Bryant and surprise big hit Boulware.

Deshaun Watson better than Jake Bentley***

Jun 24, 2017, 5:50 PM

Is it April 1st???***

Jun 24, 2017, 6:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was the biggest piece of garbage I've ever...

Jun 24, 2017, 6:06 PM

read from P&C. How is Jake Bentley in this list... what does he influence?... and Muschump for that matter?

This is EXACTLY why the dirtpeckers fall so hard... they think they are so much 'better/more influential' than they truly are.

Looks like an apology blog. Who has the most

Jun 24, 2017, 6:29 PM

recognizable sports face in this state? Sapakoph trying to keep coots reading paper
Never convince me he believes this.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Jun 24, 2017, 6:23 PM

ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha.......OMG Such a load of S h i t.....hahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha.......What a Stupid Garbage Piece of Total Horsecrap.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhaha..........The Worst Newspaper in the World. In no Universe except of that of inbreeding and trailer park garbage would a revenue dilutive sports coach be ranked ahead of the Nation's hottest football coach. Total pandering to those hobos in Columbia. Hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two Words.

Jun 24, 2017, 6:45 PM

Fake News.

Jun 24, 2017, 7:43 PM

Didn't you just know that Dawn Staley would be at the top of the list in women's basketball!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 7:43 PM

Tanner above radakovich is ridiculous. First off every sport outside of men and women's basketball is worse than when he took the job. Drad is leading the way for one of the best athletic programs in the nation. We could all say that Clemson athletics are better than Carolinas right now and no one can dispute that. To boot Drad has a voice in the playoff committee. Dan and dabo should be one and two in whatever order. Probably 1a 1b

SoCar's unnamed baseball coach?

Jun 24, 2017, 7:47 PM

Nm

Jun 25, 2017, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: 25 Most Powerful People in SC Sports (link) ]

The senile writer forgot to look at the standings for the national cup. Outside of basketball USuck hasn't done much. Clemson is far more recognized and the two schools do not compare.

Go Tigers!

Jun 24, 2017, 8:07 PM

Dawn Staley over Dabo? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I know tons of SC fans who couldn't tell you what her name is. But everybody knows Dabo.

Jun 24, 2017, 8:25 PM

That story is the definition of 'fake news'. The Newsless Courier is the little bro of Atlanta's Urinal & Constipation.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

was this a parody piece? No man in his right mind would believe this drivel.

Jun 24, 2017, 8:38 PM

My top 10:

Dabo
Danny
Brent V
Frank Martin
DRAD
Ray Tanner
Coastal baseball coach ( too lazy to look up)
Deshaun
George Rogers
Lucas Glover

Jun 24, 2017, 10:12 PM

desperate for relevance website hits and emails.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, she apparently handled some confederate flag thing, so

Jun 24, 2017, 10:25 PM

clearly that makes her the most influential. I am sure ESPN thinks so, and is preparing a Sunday morning lenghty human intersest story about it that nobody will watch

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey Gene...

Jun 25, 2017, 8:09 AM

tis better to be though a fool and remain silent than to speak-out and remove all doubt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 25, 2017, 9:32 AM

The fact that he says she will coach the 2018 Olympics in Rio shows how poorly researched the article is.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic