Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just wanted to say .......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,515

I just wanted to say .......

Jun 24, 2017, 10:20 AM

....... Game On!

South Carolina
Commitment List
Football

Name Pos Stars

Dakereon Joyner ATH ****
Maxwell Iyama OL ****
Dantrell Barkley DT ***
Darius Rush ATH ***
Deshaun Fenwick RB ***
Ernest Jones LB ***
Hank Manos OL ***
Lamarius Benson OL ***
RJ Roderick DB ***
Wyatt Campbell OL ***

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just wanted to say .......

Jun 24, 2017, 10:47 AM

What a freaking joke - more like a pop than a BOOM!!

Jun 24, 2017, 12:57 PM

But wait,they have a DeShaun!

12 Years ago, that would be class we wouldn't mind having.

Jun 24, 2017, 12:51 PM

Now it'd be viewed as a big dissapointment.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

ROFL...bless your heart !!!!***

Jun 24, 2017, 12:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 24, 2017, 8:59 PM

They are going to be in trouble down the road, they have no QB commit but do have two athletes committed. I thought they had a commitment from a four**** QB but I don't see one listed. LOL

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be Joyner, but I guess he is only 4* as an athlete

Jun 24, 2017, 10:32 PM

not as a QB.

Message was edited by: longtallsam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 1:52 AM

That's not a bad class. It's not huge, and it's not ours, but it's not bad.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not one, but two 4 star recrutis

Jun 25, 2017, 2:18 AM

well actually just 1 4 star recruit on 247 composite which is good for the 9th rated class (in the SEC)

Clearly, boom cannot recruit like spurrier. The coots top recruits are our left overs that we didn't have room for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uhhh he said it was game on.

Jun 25, 2017, 2:21 AM

We better get ready for that powerhouse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigertown

Re: not one, but two 4 star recrutis

Jun 25, 2017, 2:40 AM [ in reply to not one, but two 4 star recrutis ]

Yep. To the other poster, he's right in a sense that 10 years ago this would have been considered a pretty good class for CU. Now, the gap is so wide in talent, coaching and just overall winning totals that SC is just now " maybe " getting some players that will be formidable. It will take a lot more than a 4* athlete and some decent players to matchup with a 5* studded talent of CU. Still light years behind Spurrier, we'll see about the coaching so far all I've heard is non-sense and a losing season not even competing for their division.

It was not a good class for us 10 years ago

Jun 25, 2017, 2:39 PM

it might have been the class that we got 10 years ago, but most people were not happy with our recruiting back then. The pumpers said to trust the coaches, but there were a lot of grumblings.

"We got who we got."

Recruiting did not start to change until the attitudes started to change. The change happened at all levels from football to the President to the BOT. This would not have happened without the support from all of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 25, 2017, 5:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I just wanted to say ....... ]

Not a bad class is perspective, take a look at who they recruited against on most of the 3 stars.. They are not competing with big name schools for these guys. We have had very few classes where our 3 star recruits as a whole were ones where we were the only power 5 school giving an offer.

Look close at this class an it's sad especially when your coach isn't known for developing players into higher talent level(see the gators) and the competition here for their position is poor too. Silly coots football is for big boys!!??????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 25, 2017, 6:16 AM

The three stars we have coming in will more than likely earn their 4th star during the season. Venables, Jefferies and Belk (all 3 stars according to Rivals, Belk and Jeffries already 4 stars with ESPN, Venabels 3) should all get their 4th star with Rivals. Potter will be a 4-star performer. Galloway is a poster child for "sleeper", and COULD earn a 4th star depending on his performance this year. Will be curious to see how many of the coots 3-stars will earn a 4th star, if any.

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

Message was edited by: fencebusters®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom can't coach 4 and 5 star recruits

Jun 25, 2017, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I just wanted to say ....... ]

but we don't really know if he can coach 2 and 3 star recruits.

#againandagain

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,515
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic