Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
smh @ fgf
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,206

smh @ fgf

Jun 23, 2017, 8:36 PM

doom? despair? misery?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: smh @ fgf

Jun 23, 2017, 8:55 PM

I seen to constantly hear "We'll get back" from coots. Somehow they think they're on Clemson's level or above. Hey dumazzzzez y'all are "BACK". Back to exactly what you've been my entire 44 years on this planet. I just don't see how 100+ years of history doesn't register with those idiots.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 9:03 PM

you can't fix stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Whatever you need to tell yourself coots

Jun 23, 2017, 8:57 PM

#champs

I can't even imagine why one would be a Coot, wear those drab dark colors, be called a ####, pkay

Jun 23, 2017, 9:19 PM

In a dump of an area, have a fight song that sounds like a Pepsodent ad, yell Feet up (meant claws or something), are 25 games behind in the 2nd oldest college football rivalry, have a mascot named Cocky, have ruined the last coaching years of 3 head coaches having a Natty win each b/4 landing in Cola..

I could go on but I think you got it..

LOOSERS in football!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's how most of those tards think...

Jun 24, 2017, 8:19 AM

They are so desperate for football success that they will knowingly. willingly and gladly compromise what little is left of the character and integrity of their University, their coaches, and their athletes if they think for one second doing so will result in more wins.

It really just makes them even more sad and pathetic than usual.

They did try the cheating route. In addition to a Rock Hill booster paying the parents of players, the school was giving illegal benefits to their players. The only think that got them was NCAA probation and a lifetime ban for the booster. No $EC championships and no BCS bowl appearances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They need Mike Lindell

Jun 24, 2017, 9:10 AM

at MyPillow.com to make them a seat pad for their butthurt.

Some people just need to realize...

Jun 24, 2017, 12:08 PM

that mediocrity is the pinnacle of their success and their crowing achievement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jun 24, 2017, 9:27 AM

I think I heard from a well-known football analyst that at the end of the game, CLEMSON was not all that better than USUC, if at all. So there's that. Something about "Never Again" or "Game On" or whatever the experts were saying. Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood those guys.

I feel a little sorry for Mr. Bentley.

Jun 24, 2017, 9:34 AM

I don't think he understands how idiotic that interview sounded - even diehard Coots are embarrassed for him. But, hey, thank you for the bulletin board material!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2017, 9:54 AM

Every time we get a commitment from a four or five star recruit, the coots accuse us of having a bag man and definitely cheating. By that same token, apparently, our basketball program is not cheating. Using the same logic, the coots must be cheating when it comes to their women's basketball program. Maybe, they are placing too much emphasis on the wrong program.

Many coot fans believe they are riding on a high horse when, in fact, it's a #######.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, considering how the NCAA "punishes" teams

Jun 24, 2017, 9:59 AM

they're not wrong to think like that. Their assumption that just because they cheat they will win is wrong. They tried that with Spurrier, and all they got was an sec east title one year. Hardly worth selling your soul for, imo.

Re: Well, considering how the NCAA "punishes" teams

Jun 24, 2017, 12:25 PM

You know the bag women are supplying that program. They are good at cheating, we need the same for our women...lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Unless wins are vacated.... ha

Jun 24, 2017, 12:20 PM

not a lot of thought in that post.

Didn't they already serve three years for cheating by

Jun 24, 2017, 12:20 PM

providing nice hotel rooms at way below cost for permanent living. Even provided free room service and laundry.

Jun 24, 2017, 12:22 PM

And agony on me...ohhh!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,206
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic