Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,052

Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)

Jun 23, 2017, 8:08 PM

My wife and I have yet to take a family vacation with just our son (almost 2). We are trying our best to find something in coastal SC or NC on a budget. It's last minute at this point (want last full week in July).

Does anyone know of ANY websites, timeshare deals, or any leads that I may not be coming across through Google?

Thanks, everyone!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Off Topic - Help a Tiger Out! (Please)

Jun 23, 2017, 8:20 PM

You can try Renee at 843-503-6154. We have rented through her condos at North Myrtle Beach that were reasonably priced in the past.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:26 PM

How about Harbor Island, about 15 minutes beyond Beaufort before you get to Fripp. It's small, family beach. I think there's a reasonable condo project there and beach, 5 min. To Hunting Island state park with the light house, and a few minutes into Beaufort with lots to do.

If you are willing to travel to the Outer Banks

Jun 23, 2017, 8:31 PM

Try Outer Beaches Realty ( http://www.outerbeaches.com/vacation-rentals/vacation-deals/ ).

Also renting on OBX are: Surf or Sound Realty, Hatteras Island Realty, and Midgett Realty.

I would recommend Avon, Rodanthe, Waves or Salvo, to avoid the crowds, 'bars/t-shirt shops', etc., and a more family friendly expeience. If you've never been, it's worth the extra drive!

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jun 23, 2017, 9:00 PM

have always had good luck with vrbo-vacation rental by owner.have rented in Hilton head,isle of palms(wild dunes),and cape coral,fl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Try AirBnB***

Jun 23, 2017, 9:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic