Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruiting plus a few dates to remember
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Recruiting plus a few dates to remember

Jun 23, 2017, 4:25 PM

I have seen a lot of people asking about the All In Cookout and the date for that and how many Clemson is taking, etc. Hope this all helps

Clemson will take 14-15 this cycle, but that number can (and likely will) change. They are at 11 already, and we haven't even reached The Opening. A few of these guys may go down to signing day, and if a Salyer or Henry or Carman want to commit and Clemson is at 15, they will obviously be takes.

All In Cookout - this will be a smaller affair this year. They are going to invite the commits and a small number of uncommitted guys. The date? Well, things are getting started earlier this year than in year's past, and my money is on July 21st.

The official start to the season happens three weeks from today - the ACC Kickoff in Charlotte. The date is July 13th and 14th, and then we have Dabo Swinney's golf outing the next Tuesday on the 18th.

Fall camp starts August 4th.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Important Question

Jun 23, 2017, 5:36 PM

Cole Slaw or Potato Salad?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Misspelled tater salad

Jun 23, 2017, 5:53 PM

No need for thanks ????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kool-Aid or Hi-C juice packs?***

Jun 23, 2017, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Important Question ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

What's the easiest way to sneak into the cookout

Jun 23, 2017, 6:05 PM

I know tickets are hard to come by

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disguise yourself as a 5star recruit***

Jun 23, 2017, 10:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Re: Recruiting plus a few dates to remember

Jun 23, 2017, 10:52 PM

I think the all in cook out will be big but a lot of 19 guys since there is only prob a Maximum of 5 more takes in this 18 cycle. The 19 class will have normal numbers and has potential to be best ever even compared to this nasty class. If we land Carmen we will be only 2 of 4 teams to land 3 top 10 players in same cycle and if we happen to pull a 4th which I doubt but white could be that guy we will be tied with USC class that went 23-2 I think with most top 10 in a cycle crazy!! We are building a dynasty!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the All In Cookout is for current class only***

Jun 26, 2017, 6:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruiting plus a few dates to remember

Jun 26, 2017, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruiting plus a few dates to remember ]

Well, I guess USC did pretty good with that 23-2 mark with the most 5-stars in a class. So...ahem...Clemson's gone 28-2 without such a lofty recruiting accomplishment. What should the expectation be if this class becomes a 5-star constellation 'in the Hills'!?! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you David. Appreciate

Jun 23, 2017, 11:17 PM

You keeping us up to date. There had been a lot of posts regarding this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And David.....

Jun 26, 2017, 6:46 PM

Should everyone be giddy about possibly landing..............

White?

Re: And David.....

Jun 26, 2017, 7:26 PM

Sadly, no.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But when is the spurs up cook out ?

Jun 26, 2017, 7:55 PM

I love barbecue chicken

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic