Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Regardless of what the media haters say, we have as of today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 4,037

Regardless of what the media haters say, we have as of today

Jun 23, 2017, 12:57 PM

we have 3- 5* stars committed, 5- 4* stars committed, 3- 3* stars committed, with a few more big time recruits that we're in their top 5 schools. By the time signing day is over, with what we have on roster and what we will sign, by the time those guys Clemson career is over, I believe there will be the 3d national championship trophy in our trophy case. Nothing they say now can tarnish our 3d national championship win at Clemson under Dabo Swinney. So let all the haters hate bc we are Champions!!! The hater are just ?? without a real purpose!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Regardless of what the media haters say, we have as of today

Jun 23, 2017, 1:02 PM

Other than TL and XT, who is the 3rd 5-star?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 1:03 PM

Not to mention, our 3-stars will likely earn their 4th star by the end of the year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Belk, Mascoll, Kendrick, McMichael

Jun 23, 2017, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of what the media haters say, we have as of today ]

Just trying to see where he thinks there is a 3rd 5*... Belk, Mascoll and Kendrick were all at one time a 5* or close to it. And McMichael could very easily end up a 5* after this year. There's actually a chance that he is one of the best RBs AND CBs in this class. But as of right now, there's only 2 5*s on any site.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Belk, Mascoll, Kendrick, McMichael

Jun 23, 2017, 4:37 PM

ESECPN has Kyler McMichael rated as a 5*!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Belk, Mascoll, Kendrick, McMichael

Jun 23, 2017, 5:10 PM

He's ranked 103 around there on espn he is not a 5* yet he might climb upmafter opening his highest ranking is 72 Overall on rivals

Jun 23, 2017, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Regardless of what the media haters say, we have as of today ]

Apparently, McMichael is a 5 star on ESPN.

Jun 23, 2017, 1:03 PM

not so much haters as ignorant. even those that played like the Booger dont get Clemson and never will

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Count Chickens Before They Hatch Much?

Jun 23, 2017, 1:35 PM

I'm all in as well, but slow down on the proclamation of a 3rd Natty bro.

Yes, it's great to be Champs - but don't forget to be humble ...

It's hard to be humble when you are as awesome

Jun 23, 2017, 2:10 PM

as us

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's hard to be humble when you are as awesome

Jun 23, 2017, 2:27 PM

To nitpick, and I think it needs to be said....
It's hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's hard to be humble when you are as awesome

Jun 23, 2017, 5:43 PM

Mac Davis, as I recall.

You missed the 70's son.....We had bumper stickers that read

Jun 24, 2017, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Count Chickens Before They Hatch Much? ]

,"It's hard to be humble when you're a Tiger!"..............

Jun 23, 2017, 1:39 PM

I don't know that I would classify every media outlet as a hater just because they're not projecting Clemson to win it second consecutive championship.

Only 1 more Natty? Take a hike coot!***

Jun 23, 2017, 2:00 PM

Jun 23, 2017, 2:06 PM

It's hard to believe that this team could be a more talented team than last year's, but it's possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 2:06 PM

Who exactly are the media haters? Our recruiting has gotten both but praise.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 4:42 PM

Let us make the slightest little stumble, and the media same ole hate will be begin again, and again!!!

?

Jun 23, 2017, 4:56 PM

Who is saying clemson doesn't have a good recruiting class?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: ?

Jun 23, 2017, 5:02 PM

Don't know really, but I did get a TD for bringing up how good our recruiting is and will finish up!!! There are some sneaking through the back door of T-Net that would get really angry for saying something about them screwing their mother!!!

Jun 23, 2017, 5:15 PM

The only Tiger commit who is not at least a 4* on at least one of the 4 major sites is Galloway. As far as I am concerned we have:
2 - 5*s (Lawrence/Thomas)
3 - High 4*s (I call them 4.5*s) (Belk/Kendrick/Mascoll)
4 - 4*s (Jefferies/Jones/McMichael/Venables)
1 - 3* (Galloway)
1 - Special Teams 5* (The site that rates P/K has him as #5 nationally ... a 5* equivalent)
Not to mention the 3 additional 5*s and 2 additional 4*s we are solidly in the mix for. This all seems too good to be true ... but there it is. GO TIGERS!!!!

Jun 23, 2017, 5:44 PM

Venables is licking his chops. I do believe the Tiger D will be absolutely ferocious over the next few years.

DAMB '52! Media haters got nothing on the tnet haters!

Jun 23, 2017, 8:00 PM

Some lowlife, malcontent, bedwetter gave you a td on your post?!?!

Well, bless their small heart and bless the 1st Amendment, I s'pose!

????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: DAMB '52! Media haters got nothing on the tnet haters!

Jun 23, 2017, 10:34 PM

I think or believe that the TD come from a jealous coot that it's hard for them to hear how much better Clemson is getting everyday, with their program steady getting worse everyday without any signs of them slowing their decline until they hit the bottom of their own sh!t tank and staying there for another 125 years. They don't seem to understand, they have always been a POS team, and they will always be a POS team!!! Coots will be coots regardless of how bad they stink with everybody hating on them. No body like the smell of sh!t, but they don't mind the smell bc they have gotten use to it!!!!

Despite the constant negative press

Jun 23, 2017, 8:04 PM

covfefe

Replies: 24
| visibility 4,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic