Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zamir White
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

Zamir White

Jun 23, 2017, 9:19 AM

Anyone have any info? Or has he drank too much of the UGA koolaid?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zamir White

Jun 23, 2017, 9:24 AM

He's not coming to Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 23, 2017, 9:26 AM

Ga. lean for sure.

Jun 23, 2017, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

That blows to go all in on a guy and miss....

Thoughts on next steps?

Jun 23, 2017, 9:57 AM

Why do you guys think he's not interested? Mama? Not starting? Kerbie? It's hard to understand why a kid wouldn't want to be a part of the best college team in America and win championships. Just blows my mind. Should be a no brainer.

Jun 23, 2017, 9:58 AM

I look at our depth chart and think the same things

But TW and others are pretty adamant

Jun 23, 2017, 10:08 AM

All that can be said about this situation is Dabo is a man of his word. So we don't White; however who knows, by Dabo standing firm on his word it could pay off big time in the future.Clemson is not the fit for all. We be ok.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 6:22 PM

Was that English?

Jun 23, 2017, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

First of all, not starting? What would make you think for a second he wouldn't be the starter here? Also, you've got to get off of the idea that because Clemson won the title in 2016, that that are the best program or best fit for every single player in America. RB is definitely one position that I'd like to see Clemson recruit a little harder, but I absolutely trust in the coaching staff and why wouldn't you? Wayne was what a 2-3*? Very serviceable RB and had a nice career in tiger town.

Jun 23, 2017, 12:24 PM

Feaster was a 5 star also correct? He is more familiar with the system bc he's been here longer correct? That's why White possibly wouldn't immediately start in my honest opinion. Some guys do have trouble transitioning from high school to college, and if not for that reason learning a new system of plays could be another issue on its own.

$$$***

Jun 23, 2017, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$$$***

Jun 23, 2017, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Jun 23, 2017, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

The same reason we get all the QBs these days is the same reason UGA gets them.

If you are a talented back, you go to UGA.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 6:04 PM

Negative. If you're a talented back, you go to Alabama, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Stanford....

Clemson had just as good of a shot as uga. Who cares if the kid wants to choose another school? It's just one dude, let them choose where they feel most comfortable.

White is 20-30 lbs too late to be the feature back at Bama.***

Jun 23, 2017, 6:30 PM

Light****

Jun 23, 2017, 6:30 PM

He can win championships at Clemson..probably not at UGA/UNC***

Jun 24, 2017, 3:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Coaches will wait to see if someone explodes during the season.

Having McMichael on board helps relieve the pressure into having to sign a RB.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Jun 23, 2017, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

There was a poster on here a few days, who has a friend of a friend, that says White is a CLEMSON lock. Sounds like we have different sources trying to give the confuse.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:05 AM

It's between UNC and UGA.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:07 AM

I hope you're wrong TW, although all I hear is UGA with this kid.... and if he does come to Clemson everyone will go crazy on here. No one would see that coming.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:09 AM

I REALLY hope I'm wrong.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

But we do look pretty solid with the options we have at RB. Not complaining one bit about that. ????

Jun 23, 2017, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

So we are looking at McMichael as a RB and not DB?

Jun 23, 2017, 10:10 AM

No, this was a Zamire White thread my friend.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

TW ,

CLEMSON is between UNC and UGA ...geographically speaking ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 23, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

IF IT IS AND I AINT SAYING IT AINT WHY HAVE WE NOT OFFERED ONE OF THE OTHER GUYS.

Coaches have no reason to push for another RB

Jun 23, 2017, 10:24 AM

until they know for sure.

Re: Coaches have no reason to push for another RB

Jun 23, 2017, 10:36 AM

SO YOU ARE SAYING THERE IS STILL A CHANCE. LOL

Re: Coaches have no reason to push for another RB

Jun 23, 2017, 10:47 AM

It stands to reason that coaches feel very good about

Jun 23, 2017, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Coaches have no reason to push for another RB ]

our RB situation, White or no White.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

^^^ this what I'm thinking***

Jun 23, 2017, 9:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Does Dabo know he isn't coming? Legit question.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 10:12 AM

The staff is hopeful and have not quit.

So for that, I'm still hopeful.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

That's a great question. Maybe there is something we don't know. But it is what it is.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:14 AM

My guess Dabo hasn't gotten the final word and Devon is sitting there chomping at the bit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 10:41 AM

He has been at Chapel Hole for the last two weekends. It could be just visiting his best friend or who knows at this point. He should talk to Hood that should sum up why he would not want to go to UNCheat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 11:54 AM
IMG_0091.PNG(44.3 K)

Well...

Please type content in headlines - saves a lot of time...***

Jun 23, 2017, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Re: Please type content in headlines - saves a lot of time...***

Jun 23, 2017, 12:08 PM

Get off my lawn!!!!

Re: Please type content in headlines - saves a lot of time...***

Jun 23, 2017, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Please type content in headlines - saves a lot of time...*** ]

No

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jun 23, 2017, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Never doubt the power of the Paw. He has every reason to want to come here.

Dabo is a master at selling one of the best, most legitimate, player nurturing program in the country.

Mama would only be comforted if Zamir chooses to come here. He won't play if he doesn't get a degree. That matters to mamas and recruits. And Zamir? He'll tear up the field. With that kind of run option, the pass game opens up more than it already is.

Plus we have a lake. It never hurts to have a lake with maybe some ducks on it...

Win, win, win.

Jun 23, 2017, 7:13 PM

It about $$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 7:44 PM

Coots is gonna Coot !

DB23

Jun 23, 2017, 7:47 PM

Lmao!!!!! ?? ?? ??

Jun 24, 2017, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

I got the confuse...the coots say we have a bag man who buys all our players? Is he outta funds? Maybe we could have a bake sale to help out?
I'm pretty sure he probably spent alot of $$$ buying some wimen for the new softball team! Maybe some of them have baking skills to go with go with opposite field power? Just thinking outside the box here! ??

Jun 23, 2017, 7:55 PM

I know everybody has sources so I'll share what I heard last week and confirmed again this week with a Tar Heel who is big into the know of their recruiting. He said regardless of what you hear even his mom doesn't know at this point but she told the tar holes coaches that he was down to them and us. He said she wants him close to home and he felt like he would play more with us or the tar holes because of numbers. He said she will sit down to decide where he will go or to put it off longer but she confirmed nobody including her knew where he was going.

I know that doesn't say he's coming our way but it's almost identical to the radio interview with the dawgs a while back.

This guy is very trustworthy and honest about recruiting. I think we have as much hope as anyone right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 23, 2017, 9:05 PM

If Zamir does commit to Clemson I want to hear all of you eat crow. You might be right, especially with what you see, but I've just got a feeling, just sayin.

Jun 23, 2017, 10:01 PM

If he does come to Clemson he will win the Heisman. And you can start talking Dynasty.

He's that good.

Best back since CJ and may be even better than CJ especially with our OLine we have and QB/WR stars. He would have room to run, and almost never face a stacked front with our passing threats.

Plus only tough D he has to face is FSU and the rest he would run wild all year every year.

#1, #2, & #3 overall recruits for 2018... Carman, Salyer, Henry, & Ross to follow... Dynasty.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2017, 10:06 PM

^^^ what he said... In other words, UNSTOPPABLE.

Jun 24, 2017, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Defenses in the ACC aren't just Clemson and FSU . Teams like BC , VT and Miami can field some pretty good defensive squads .
Louisville , Pitt and NCST also .

DB23

Zamir and mom, come to the cookout... then you'll know***

Jun 24, 2017, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Zamir White ]

Re: Zamir and mom, come to the cookout... then you'll know***

Jun 24, 2017, 2:23 PM

What's the date of the cookout???

Re: Zamir and mom, come to the cookout... then you'll know***

Jun 24, 2017, 2:38 PM

Possibly July 21st. White is announcing this Monday.

May decide to put off an announcement...***

Jun 24, 2017, 2:51 PM

Zamir and mom need to read this...

Jun 24, 2017, 2:56 PM

Carla Boyd’s Message

Football | 05. Jan, 2014 by Robert MacRae | 0 Comments
Carla Boyd’s Message

Carla Boyd, Tajh’s mother, called TheClemsonInsider.com on Sunday to get a message out to Tiger fans, parent of recruits and others about coach Swinney and her son’s experience at Clemson.

“I want to get a message out the the Clemson fans and other parent about Dabo Swinney. I need to tell the fans and talk to the parents. Everything Dabo told us came true,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla remembers how coach Swinney made landing his son priority number one for the Clemson staff.

“Dabo told us when he got the job after being interim coach he told the coaches we have to go out and get Tajh. He said he told the staff to go out and do everything the legal way to get Tajh. Get him on campus was the message he told the staff,” said Carla Boyd.

Coach Napier and coach Pearman were late to the party, but worked hard and convinced Tajh and his family to visit Clemson.

“When we were scheduled to come the first time for the visit I couldn’t get off work. I looked on the Internet and saw where all the fans were so disappointed. When I was able to make it we got there at around 2 AM. Coach Napier and coach Pearman were waiting for us with blood shot eyes. We had blood shot eyes as well. We checked into the hotel and from there on everything went great,” said Carla Boyd.

The next key for Tajh was the in-home visit for coach Swinney.

“Dabo said Tajh could take the program to another level. He said we can make it happen if you believe. Tajh can make it happen. He said I have a plan. I need you to believe in me. He told me when I finish with Tajh he will be a better young man,” said Carla Boyd.

Dabo brought something along on the visit to show where he thought Tajh could lead the program.

“He showed us a picture he had of Tajh competing for the Heisman. It really happened. Everything he told us happened,” said Carla Boyd.

Following the visit Carla wasn’t sure who her son would select, but she knew she believed in coach Swinney.

“I felt a good spirit about him. I always believed in him,” said Carla Boyd.

Early Saturday morning after the victory Carla Boyd, Tajh’s mother, shed some tears as she talked with coach Swinney. Carla wanted to thank coach Swinney for keeping the promises he made five years ago.

“I said everything you said would happen came to fruition. I still can’t believe it,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla had a message for other parents who have son’s looking at Clemson.

“At one point you have to trust in a coach. I trusted in turning my son over to Dabo and that program because of his Christian beliefs. That has always been a big help to Tajh. I would tell any mom or dad you should send your son to Clemson. If your son does the right things they can end up just like Tajh,” said Carla Boyd.

Carla also had a message for Clemson fans.

“I want to thank all of the fans that stood by us through thick and thin. I want to thank those dedicated friends and fans,” said Carla Boyd.

She couldn’t leave without saying one more time what coach Swinney meant to her family.

“Everything he told us when he came to the house came true in front of our eyes. He told us to believe and we did,’ said Carla Boyd.

Re: Zamir and mom need to read this...

Jun 24, 2017, 5:26 PM

Hope he knows he will be loved and supported at Clemson if he comes here no matter what. Can't say that for many other schools. Most of us will root for him to become a great young man even if he doesn't come here, I would imagine.

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic