Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I went to Iceland and all I got was
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,794

I went to Iceland and all I got was

Jun 22, 2017, 4:59 PM
CU Shirt.jpg(86.8 K)

walking pneumonia and a couple of 'Go Tigers!' in the Keflavík International Airport wearing this shirt.

BTW, all I got at Dulles was, "You pull for Tennessee?". Since that goober had a gun and a drug-sniffing dog, I just gave him a glare and moved on. And, my baggage didn't make it to GSP until a day after I arrived.

Most of our tour group was Georgia fans, so I did wear several Clemson shirts while there. We all got along since we both hate the coots. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I went to Iceland and all I got was

Jun 22, 2017, 6:06 PM

Iceland is pretty overrated IMO. Trendy spot now though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like ICE

Jun 22, 2017, 6:50 PM

In my Rum & Coke...mostly Coke! Burp..

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like ICE

Jun 22, 2017, 6:53 PM

Did you miss your BBQ , hp's , and sweet tea ?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did have glacier ice with a shot of Katla vodka

Jun 22, 2017, 7:18 PM [ in reply to I like ICE ]
IMG_0165.JPG(79.0 K)

Rode out on a glacier in this ...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I did have glacier ice with a shot of Katla vodka

Jun 22, 2017, 9:25 PM

Back to the harsh realities of American life????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I did have glacier ice with a shot of Katla vodka

Jun 22, 2017, 9:36 PM [ in reply to I did have glacier ice with a shot of Katla vodka ]

...and with global warming the glacier ice is especially easy to break off these days ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

AL Gore

Jun 22, 2017, 9:53 PM

Says HellO! Hee-Hee

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AL Gore

Jun 22, 2017, 11:49 PM

Al invented the internet so that they could invent global warming .
Tipper had no part in it .

DB23

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,794
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic