Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sooo, I'm at Litchfield this week and decided to plug in a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,075

Sooo, I'm at Litchfield this week and decided to plug in a

Jun 21, 2017, 10:53 PM

replay on youtube of the Citadel vs. Coots in 2015....Halfway thru the 2nd qtr with the Dogs ahead 14-6, Finebaum says," Well, South Carolina does not see offenses like this and they only had a week to prepare...". Later in the 2nd half with the Dogs still leading, Finebaum says,( and I assume this was the same week Florida was getting it handed to them by Georgia Southern) " You know, South Carolina and Floriday just can't get up for teams like these when they have rival games the next week like Clemson and Florida State". Then, very late, Dogs still leading and about to put a stake in the Coots heart, Finebaum says," Well, the truth is , Spurrier did not recruit very well at all the past few years and the Coots just don't have the talent to .....".....I am not sure he realized he just painted himself in a corner with that one until it was too late...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sooo, I'm at Litchfield this week and decided to plug in a

Jun 21, 2017, 11:12 PM
trout.jpg(264.8 K)

good one Spud! Have u caught any fish? If so post us a pic and lip 'em like this real man!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Embarrished me when SPuD said...

Jun 22, 2017, 12:20 AM

He was going to PLUG-IN..what being on vacation & all with spouse!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Embarrished me when SPuD said...

Jun 22, 2017, 7:20 AM

On vacation at Litchfield and watching gamecock reruns! Concerned about spud!

Not to worry Spud!

Jun 22, 2017, 7:33 AM

SOME of us appreciate a good " coot, sec, and 'those that bow at the altar of sec speed, defense, blah blah blah' funny story when we hear one....

??????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Embarrished me when SPuD said...

Jun 22, 2017, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Embarrished me when SPuD said... ]

You made me chortle, Bill!

+1. My kind of humour.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm actually at Litchfield this week too***

Jun 22, 2017, 8:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hey, maybe y'all are neighbors!***

Jun 22, 2017, 8:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm fixin' to fry up some trout....***

Jun 23, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I'm actually at Litchfield this week too*** ]

Re: Sooo, I'm at Litchfield this week and decided to plug in a

Jun 22, 2017, 8:34 AM

So maybe that's why Spurrier bowed out early – it started getting too difficult to recruit competitively in the same state as the Citadel Bulldogs. Poor ol' ball coach.

GO TIGERS.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

im going flounder fishing Saturday if you want to join?

Jun 22, 2017, 8:55 AM

@Spud @BigCUFan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I actually went tuna fishing yesterday...

Jun 22, 2017, 10:52 AM

about 60 miles off-shore. A little choppy and rainy but the fishing was pretty good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he was asking if you wanted to go flounder fishing

Jun 22, 2017, 10:54 AM

Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nah...heading home Saturday. I miss my neighbors.

Jun 22, 2017, 10:56 AM

;)

TU***

Jun 22, 2017, 11:03 AM

I went fishing yesterday too.

Jun 22, 2017, 11:10 AM [ in reply to I actually went tuna fishing yesterday... ]

Didn't turn out well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Where, Pawley's?***

Jun 23, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to im going flounder fishing Saturday if you want to join? ]

I'm at the end of the road in Litchfield...turn right at the

Jun 23, 2017, 11:46 AM

high rise condos and look for the bass boat with eXP Realty on it...

Coot fans got exactly what they deserved for that one.***

Jun 22, 2017, 9:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,075
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic