Posted: Jun 18, 2017 10:09 PM

Clemson in top group with Texas ATH

Read Update »

Re: Football Recruiting Update: Clemson in top group with Texas ATH

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 10:26 PM

Wat position are we recruiting him at?

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 10:47 PM

I think db but unless some major misses happen for clemson I just see this is guy out reining champs in top group and not commitable offer right now idk tho could be diamond in rough haven't looked at his film or anything.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 10:49 PM

I think we have offered like 3 people off this team this year! Haven't paid off yet but it will , Texas will yuuuuge if we can get in there and pull some of the top guys!! We def have made head way in that department this cycle though! Building a Dynasty!!

DB

[1]
Posted: Jun 18, 2017 11:01 PM

He is exceptionally fast & quick with great feet and good hands. I'm a bit surprised the recruiting websites don't have him ranked higher, but he's kind of a 1-man show for his high school team and plays both ways. It's hard to evaluate a kid for 1 position that's playing every snap of the game. But, that's just my take on it.

If he got one of our scarce 2018 scholarships, then I have no doubt that he's the "real deal."

Re: DB

[1]
Posted: Jun 19, 2017 8:05 AM

Agreed.

He's one of those 3 star guys that Gary Patterson gets in at TCU and focuses on developing the talents and turning the "3 star" into a high four or five star talent. Boykin was a mid 3 star and if the Big 12 wasn't such a mess, TCU would have steam rolled the CFP behind Boykin in 2014.

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 11:22 PM

Only a 3 star?

Replies: 6   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in the shade! 2 tickets row Q seats 1 and 3....2 tickets row R seats 1 and 3..... tickets...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Board(s) - Recruiting ]
Start New Topic
877 people have read this post