Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is Gonna Sound Weird...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

This is Gonna Sound Weird...

May 29, 2017, 9:17 PM

But, I have trouble sleeping sometimes...I'll wake up and my mind starts running and it's hard to stop...but I've found something I can think about that seems to settle me down...here's the weird part...it's Deshaun Watson...plain and simple...I'll replay him in my mind during tense, clutch situations like the final drive in the NCG...dude is so ice cool..it really does have a calming effect.

I'm completely serious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is Gonna Sound Weird...

May 29, 2017, 9:28 PM

Try Benadryl. It's better than having a man crush.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wat

May 29, 2017, 9:32 PM

May 29, 2017, 9:52 PM

Funny

May 29, 2017, 10:02 PM

That same thing keeps Nick Saban up all night!

May 29, 2017, 10:09 PM

You were right about it sounding weird.

When I can't sleep I think about other planets

May 29, 2017, 10:12 PM

and colonizing them

Re: When I can't sleep I think about other planets

May 29, 2017, 10:54 PM

With the entire colony consisting entirely of select Chicken fans? That would be an especially soothing thought.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dudes having dreams about dudes?

May 29, 2017, 10:51 PM

Not that there is anything wrong with that

This thread could get legs

May 29, 2017, 10:56 PM

Not like males admiring other dudes legs not that there is anything wrong with that. Like the figure of speach that there are lots of post in reply. I am sure some will be male that will help you sleep at night.

May 29, 2017, 11:11 PM

There are just some things in life that we keep to ourselves. This would be one of those things.

May 29, 2017, 11:34 PM

I don't read your posts, so I don't know you. As far as the calming affect, I get it.

As being a secure, card carrying male that I am, I can relate. I'll tell you why.
Football and the "hero's" that play the game of the team that we have grown to admire brings all Clemson fans to a good place. That's why we all talk about Clemson FB all the time. Simply relating to having football as my hobby, instead of other destructive habits that I could take on and have friends that have. Truth is, many on here are the same. Clemson Football, game winning drives and the players that execute them are our good memories.

I don't know you, but the jokes are to be expected on here. However, to many Tiger Fans Watson is kind of a " hero ", he led the National Championship Team with confidence and poise to a victory in College's biggest game of the year. So, if that's what you mean, yea it can give you a boost to sink back into Clemson FB after a rough day or rough week, without having any kind of man crush on a player. lol. That's funny. As long as it's the truth.

My Take

May 29, 2017, 11:51 PM

Thanks man. You got it right...and I get the jokes they're fine...and funny too.

You remind me of the rich dude from Northern Exposure***

May 29, 2017, 11:52 PM [ in reply to Re: This is Gonna Sound Weird... ]

I know what you mean...

May 30, 2017, 12:16 AM

When I'm 'with' a woman and feel like the grand finale is going to occur too soon, I think about Deshaun and how calm and collected he is. It settles my nerves most of the time and I'm able get back under center. If I'm not careful though, and think about his tats and shooting a bow and what not, it backfires...

grand finale?***

May 30, 2017, 8:19 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have the opposite problem

May 30, 2017, 9:25 AM [ in reply to I know what you mean... ]

Sometimes when I'm sloppy drunk and have a HARD time getting in the game, I just picture Dijion Watson shooting that bow and it's all I need to be ready at full attention.

Go Tigers! All In!

Re: I have the opposite problem

May 30, 2017, 11:49 AM

I m an entire dislike bobs posts as much as the next gender neutralposter, but I can't find fault in his op.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Try counting sheep

May 30, 2017, 12:52 AM

that usually works. I tried counting endangered species but I kept running out...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ummm...aaaaa...ok...i guess?***

May 30, 2017, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Usually chokin the chicken works for me.***

May 30, 2017, 10:35 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I too think of

May 30, 2017, 11:44 AM

football players on sleepless nights.

Signed,
cutigerbob®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

do you think of them in the locker room changing, like i do?

May 30, 2017, 11:47 AM

signed

RenegadeTiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

That's not my signature. I write in cursive.***

May 30, 2017, 12:49 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

May 30, 2017, 12:59 PM

Take some melatonin before bed. A few years ago, I was under allot of pressure with two businesses, full time employment at the fire Dept, and a marriage falling apart. I had trouble shutting it down at night so I replayed Clemson games in my head until I fell asleep.

who was the QB?***

May 30, 2017, 5:35 PM

May 30, 2017, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: This is Gonna Sound Weird... ]

> I was under allot of pressure with two businesses, full
> time employment at the fire Dept, and a marriage
> falling apart.

Perhaps the first part of that sentence might have something to do with the last part of that sentence.

sincerely,
Sigmund Freud

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic