Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Deshaun Watson's celebratory move banned by NFL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

FB Update: Deshaun Watson's celebratory move banned by NFL

May 27, 2017, 11:21 AM

Deshaun Watson's celebratory move banned by NFL

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary

May 27, 2017, 11:29 AM

weapons. He may hit the heart of a liberal with his arrow, and scare him. Timid little creatures those democrats are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to 'avalanche' the NFL offices

May 27, 2017, 11:39 AM

with homemade, cut-out snowflakes via USPS...

Re: Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary

May 27, 2017, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

I try to stay out of politics on this board but I have to say that the NFL banning an imaginary bow and arrow movement is ridiculous whether you're liberal, conservative or somewhere in the middle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There have been many mass killings by bow and arrow

May 27, 2017, 12:36 PM

Just ask Colonel Custard

Re: There have been many mass killings by bow and arrow

May 27, 2017, 4:35 PM

I thought it was Colonel Mustard...

May 27, 2017, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

You sound like an idiot. Keep it to sports

Aww, I did not mean to trigger you

May 27, 2017, 2:29 PM

Where is the safety pin?

May 27, 2017, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

Yep, I've never heard of anything imaginary harming or killing anything but time, about 5 seconds worth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh god please stop with the "snowflakes" thing***

May 27, 2017, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

Snowflakes is a really stupid, yet somehow trendy word.

May 27, 2017, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

Not sure why all the sudden rage and desire to use it.

Anyone that uses trendy/catchy phrases like snowflakes sounds really ignorant.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, catchy trendy phrases are completely stupid.

May 27, 2017, 2:33 PM

Phrases like "What the actual @#$#@$" identify the speaker as a 10th grade valley girl.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=21562530#21562530

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liberals and their hypocrisy.

May 27, 2017, 3:00 PM

Warning, he may not understand that.

I am so sorry that my message board vernacular

May 27, 2017, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Snowflakes is a really stupid, yet somehow trendy word. ]

is not to the standards of your "what the actual ****" writing style. I was not aware that I was turning in a Master's level thesis here. I just thought I was trying to trigger a libtard, and by the looks of it, it worked!

Actually, I'm not liberal.

May 27, 2017, 4:39 PM

So there you go.

Just pointing out it's stupid phrase, and anyone using such should be identified as such.

PS. Nice attempted use of the word libtard. Another good one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Worse catch phrase ever is

May 27, 2017, 4:43 PM

"Insert name" says hello

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Well, either way you are awfully butt hurt***

May 27, 2017, 5:28 PM [ in reply to Actually, I'm not liberal. ]

Not butt hurt, just calling out dumb $ H I T when I see it

May 27, 2017, 11:44 PM

If that word would have been created to describe conservatives, teenagers, a generation, or anything for that matter, my feeling wouldn't be any different.

Actually call me a conservative on this, as I think it's a weak attempt at creating some hip, trendy slang term.

That's the best you can find in my history of posts?

May 27, 2017, 4:41 PM [ in reply to I am so sorry that my message board vernacular ]

Congrats!

Are Roger Goodell and crew liberal?

May 27, 2017, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

I agree the rule is stupid, but when did you find out what political party these people belong to? I don't think this issue was decided at Berkely. Maybe it was. Who decided these new rules exactly? Maybe these people who decided were just being over the top thinking about their business and kids? I think the rules are over the top, but from the article I couldn't come to the conclusion that they were bleeding heart liberals. My reading comprehension isn't as solid as yours.

Goddess came out against marijuana

May 27, 2017, 2:46 PM

recently. He is definitely not a liberal

Re: Goddess came out against marijuana

May 27, 2017, 4:38 PM

Im a staunch conservative that favors the legalization of marijuana. So that isn't the only indicator of political leaning...

Re: Goddess came out against marijuana

May 27, 2017, 4:38 PM

I'm*. Sorry, the iPhone set me up for failure there.

Re: Are Roger Goodell and crew liberal?

May 27, 2017, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Are Roger Goodell and crew liberal? ]

I believe the story said it was a meeting of the owners.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well they are obviously all liberal. *****

May 27, 2017, 3:12 PM

Re: Well they are obviously all liberal. *****

May 27, 2017, 4:39 PM

Except for Robert Kraft, the biggest single conotributor to (now President) Trump's campaign. I hate the Patriots a little less now after that move...

it's right wingers like you that cry about celebrations...

May 27, 2017, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

ain't ever been a liberal who has cried like the right wingers do about football celebrations. So find somebody else to blame for right wing political correctness. With that said, I'm done with these fools on this board. As long as the mods allow these right wing knuckleheads to run rampant with their politics in sports post and all of their cyber stalking, the tnet boards will never have reasonable discussions about Clemson sport.

LIBERALS, LIBERALS, LIBERALS!!!!!!!

May 27, 2017, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Yes, because snow flakes will get hurt by imaginary ]

Why is everything the liberals fault?....

Let me ask you something..
Have ever had a conversation with a liberal, like myself, who thinks a flag should not be thrown for a celebration like that?....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bow and arrow is just up in the air.

May 27, 2017, 11:41 AM

It's not like is mimicking shooting someone with a bow and arrow.

Re: The bow and arrow is just up in the air.

May 27, 2017, 4:41 PM

But what comes up must come down... so I guess Newton is to blame for Deshaun losing the ability to perform his favorite TD celebration. #### you gravity (as defined by Newton)!!!

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson's celebratory move banned by NFL

May 27, 2017, 12:32 PM

I get guns and violent gestures I guess but this bow celebration isn't about violence like shooting a bow into the oppenents. More like a accuracy throw a bomb on the money type gesture. Atleast they getting less strict on other things. Remember td celebration used to be fun and some of best part of NFL but they had to get all PC and no taunting. Glad they loosing up that atleast.

Deshaun Watson's celebratory "sleep" move must be banned

May 27, 2017, 12:33 PM

That sleep move should be considered a weapon of mass destruction.

My wife uses that "celebratory move" on me almost every night. For the first couple of nights, I thought she was actually asleep.

So much for our sex life. It must be banned...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

You saw it as sleep?

May 27, 2017, 5:35 PM

I saw it as him trying convince people to overdose on sleeping pills. He needs to stop that.

Guns don't kill people...imaginary arrows do.***

May 27, 2017, 12:43 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why The Olympics should ban archery.

May 27, 2017, 12:54 PM

Over 23831 target boards are killed each year in the US alone.

??

~JKB

Re: and dont buy-athalon

May 27, 2017, 12:55 PM

in the Olympics either. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 1:09 PM

Actually, because of U of Miami causing so much hate and discontent years ago, I think there is a rule against DW4 bowing to the crowd after a TD. I could be wrong, and somehow I forgot to ever mention it while he was doing it, but feel free to correct me as I don't know all the rules that Miami caused regarding celebration.

May 27, 2017, 1:26 PM

Owners showing some sense in loosening restrictions on celebrating. Maybe a Heisman move wouldn't be considered threatening, except to the idiots that didn't vote for him.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 27, 2017, 2:13 PM

One of the multitude of reasons I haven't given half a crap about the NFL for years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

May 27, 2017, 4:48 PM

No bow and arrows and no shooting invisible guns...heres a idea acting like he bites the pin and throws a grenade.lol maybe a loophole to a stupid rule.

May 28, 2017, 9:43 AM

Or what if you make a swinging motion to pretend you've just hit the home run ball? I guess that's a weapon because the guy is pretending to be Negan from the TWD. This stuff is out of control.

Times Have Changed

May 27, 2017, 5:52 PM

I'm an old guy and therefore don't know anything, but 50 years ago, any and all of that stuff was considered showboating and poor sportsmanship. It wasn't allowed...... period. Now, the camel has his nose in the tent and it seems the question is how far into the tent we should allow the camel.... or what size camel is OK - as if we will ever agree on a limit. In my opinion, the rules should have never changed from the "yes/no" - "right/wrong" binary choice.

I'm still looking for the guy who started changing all of the rules.

This is idiotic***

May 27, 2017, 6:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL...

May 27, 2017, 8:18 PM

Fluck U!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic